Fernando Forestieri

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, McLovin said:

I guess you were against Thorne and Shackell signing too then?

I was against Shackell, but that was due to him being vastly over-rated IMO. I don't recall either player missing a game in protest to force a move through.

11 minutes ago, McLovin said:

I guess you were against Thorne and Shackell signing too then?

I think you're missing the point in FF's motive against refusing to play, it's not because he's angling on a move, it's because he's after an improved contract as he believes he should be Wednesday's highest earner.

12 hours ago, Ry1990 said:

I think Rickie Lambert would be a great signing for us. Experienced, class finisher, has a great shot, free-kick and great in the air (which we definately need). His experience, leadership and professionalism is something we desperately need in the changing room. Lambert himself has said he is willing to leave on loan. He only has a season or two left and could be a goal machine with the right service. Or even Peter Crouch could add something. 

Maybe .. But the key pint there is "service" our midfield sit back too much. We have some good finishers 

18 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

I think you're missing the point in FF's motive against refusing to play, it's not because he's angling on a move, it's because he's after an improved contract as he believes he should be Wednesday's highest earner.

Quite possible, that said he's just alienated his manager, chairman, team mates and fans, so a route forward becomes much more awkward and complex. 

19 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

Who mentioned Blackman? Certainly not me because I don't think he's been a good buy.

Seeing as you've brought Martin into the debate then....Vydra 42 goals In his last 138 games, Martin 54 goals in 4 fewer matches.

Clever!!!

Hey dude calm down...or least answer the question on Martins form at Swindon &  Palace ie before he joined Derby.

Derby got Martin for free for a reason, everybody else had written him off.

Who's to say that Pearson couldn't do a job with Vydra ? You ? Brian McDermott ? There is a quality player in there.

The Blackman thing, that's what you get when you buy a player solely on recent form. Surely you can see the comparison ?

Don't cross the wolf (little w..).it'll howl like a bitch ! .......how's that for clever      imo of course

1 hour ago, Bound 2 tease said:

Don't ross the wolf (little w..).it'll howl like a bitch ! .......how's that for clever      imo of course

Nurse! He's out of bed again!

Thank god we didin't get him. The biggest prat in football right now. And fans are idiots' one minute they hate him the next their on various Derby forums ripping us and calling "God". He's taken them for total mugs and when he wants another pay rise hell do the same again.

Archived