Fernando Forestieri

DcFc Dyycheee

12 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Lol football fans really are fickle, a few days ago Sheffield Wednesday fans were wishing him to get cancer and to die on social media but now they're calling him their savior and all is forgiven etc etc.

Calling him "God". He threw a strop and refused to play so he could rip their club off for another 25k a week.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lock thread before the Wednesday fans come back on acting like he's god even though he refused to play for the club for a few extra quid, move on and get some players in 

3 minutes ago, Theowl said:

No body knows if it was about money.  I have heard it wasn't anything to do with it. Either way we no nothing and neither do you. 

Blimey! I wish my line manager was as credulous as you. I'd have every Monday off for "unspecified reasons".

8 minutes ago, Theowl said:

Well that's that then lads. 

Was fun while it lasted

think your have bigger priorities than flare players at the moment

see you soon x

6 minutes ago, TopRam said:

Lock thread before the Wednesday fans come back on acting like he's god even though he refused to play for the club for a few extra quid, move on and get some players in 

Too late...

Also

8 minutes ago, Theowl said:

flare

Flair

4 minutes ago, Theowl said:

No body

Nobody

Either way we no nothing and neither do you. 

Know

Thanks for correcting. call in the grammar police. 

BFI auto correct can been a pain. But it's sure you get the point 

Not sure how often auto-correct will get 'no' instead of 'know'.

Also you need a capital 'C' to start a new sentence. However using poor grammar when complaining about people correcting your grammar is probably the most amusing thing you've posted on here... So well done with that anyway.

4 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

Not sure how often auto-correct will get 'no' instead of 'know'.

Also you need a capital 'C' to start a new sentence. However using poor grammar when complaining about people correcting your grammar is probably the most amusing thing you've posted on here... So well done with that anyway.

I will take your points on board 

and thanks I glad it amused you 

Only fair I guess as it amused  me that you thought you might actually get him. 

So thanks for that 

x

17 minutes ago, Theowl said:

Both he and his agent have said it's swfc he wants to play for

he wouldn't have gone to Derby/Newcastle any way. 

We wouldn't have allowed it. 

Wpuld have been Pl or sit on the reserves 

So explain why he did not play on Saturday?

Why withdraw his services?

Played your lot for mugs, and would not wish him here.

If any Derby player did that I would expect Mel to put him on the next bus out of town. Yes any including Hughes.

45 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Lol football fans really are fickle, a few days ago Sheffield Wednesday fans were wishing him to get cancer and to die on social media but now they're calling him their savior and all is forgiven etc etc.

I think that can be applied to most football fans though....despite FF refusing to play, the manager having a rant on sky TV about agents, tapping up etc and saying that under no circumstances he will leave the club, it's the agents fault, he was misunderstood etc....

He has effectively been backed into a corner and had no choice but to release this statement, his alternatives were limited, however anyone who thinks he his happy there is disillusioned, given what has gone on in the past week.  I say well done to the manager and chairman in showing that the player signed a contract only last year, and he should honour those terms until they decide otherwise.

If he was a Derby player and had done this, I think I'd be also putting them blinkers on and be welcoming him back into the fold and blaming other outside influences, however deep down knowing that the better outcome is to get him out of the club. 

1 minute ago, Theowl said:

I will take your points on board 

and thanks I glad it amused you 

Only fair I guess as it amused  me that you thought you might actually get him. 

So thanks for that 

x

I didn't... But generalise away chief...

Archived