Cat C Seat - Home v Villa. Sky Game - £39

rammieib

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, that is such an improvement! I also like the 10 and 20% discounts for tickets booked in pairs, threes or fours. 

I think someone got the pricing on the first two matches very wrong. I am impressed how soon the club has come out to correct it. 

Looking forward to a full stadium on many occasions now this season. 

COYR! 

Looks a bit better but lets hope category C and B tickets are now also reduced and don't still sit in the mid-high £30's. Can't be too many seats available at category E and D.

Still quite a lot at £29, which although not outrageous in modern terms, is still at the upper echelons of what is pallatable.

10 minutes ago, Srg said:

Interesting if this was always the plan or not

No chance we'd charge less for Forest than any other game, this is a reaction to the feedback received.

It's good to know the club listens to fans concerns, and acts on them when possible.

3 hours ago, reveldevil said:

Itk?

Well done to whoever sorted the prices out, much more like it.

Yeah, I'm the new main itk guy around here. Apparently, we are also looking to recruit an outfield player with English league experience. Watch this space.

In fact, I just presumed that 'evil' Mel would quickly sort this semi-mess out after the obvious backlash. Regardless of whose idea these silly prices were, they have listened and quickly improved things.

Good to see they have acknowledged this thread and done something. Well done to those fans who to and complained as well. I'm sure there were plenty more than me and @G STAR RAM who did so.

I would love to see £25 for ALL games but I doubt this will happen.

Lets hope prices are down throughout all categories though - a line to acknowledge this from DCFCFANS would be appreciated.

On 31/07/2016 at 14:23, MuespachRam said:

17 pages on this all bemoaning the club and the prices...and what are we all guessing the final attendance will be..? Exactly it will be a full house.

Appears that yours, and the clubs, assumption that fans will pay them ridiculous prices were very misguided.

5000 empty seats om the opening day of the season is not good.

Slightly less than the opener last year against Charlton, who I guess brought less away fans.

Archived