Hearsay & ITK

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, r4derby said:

You know, I'm not so sure Pearce is definitely going. A lot of the media from today featured Pearce, and not just in the background sort of way. There was a video of him in kit, training, in the group. I get the feeling we have our third choice CB for the minute, unless someone wants to but him or Bucko

I heard that the issue with Pearce was that him and Clement clashed and the player didn't agree with Clement's training methods. With Clement gone, and Mel appearing to have agreed with Pearce, there's no reason why he shouldn't get a proper chance to show what he can do.

52 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Looking at Mark Rutledges posts I think it has more to do with a coaching addition rather than players, Idiakez perhaps.

Surely if Rutledge is tweeting about potential signings coming in before they are announced then either Morris or Pearson would have something to say.

why? He hasn't revealed anything. Has he? He hasn't even said anyone is coming in! :lol: 

7 hours ago, RiddingsRam said:

He never really had a chance though did he last year? What did he play once against portsmouth in the cup? 

No, and I think that if he left in this window noone would be surprised. But then most of us have completely written him off as an option, but if Pearson likes him then we won't need a back up CB.

This is all just observation on my part. I haven't seen enough of him in a Rams shirt to judge him yet, will be happy if he sticks around (did he also play in FA Cup at Hartlepool?)

My ITK contact has told me the only incoming is Idiakez. No players are anywhere near signing. Shoot me down if you like but that's what's been said to me. 

Quite frustrating to hear as I was excited for a new signing coming in :( 

17 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

My ITK contact has told me the only incoming is Idiakez. No players are anywhere near signing. Shoot me down if you like but that's what's been said to me. 

Quite frustrating to hear as I was excited for a new signing coming in :( 

Bit of an anti-climax if that's true

On 4 July 2016 at 00:39, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

I'm not saying who/what/when because the deal isn't done yet and it'd be wrong of me to say so, but the club are confident of getting something done this week, and before the lads go to Portugal. Has come a bit out of the blue in terms the speed it has progressed. But nothing done so don't get your hopes up just yet! 

Hopefully people re read this quote again and it's suggest that it's the incoming. Keep update us SDSR!!! 

2 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Hopefully people re read this quote again and it's suggest that it's the incoming. Keep update us SDSR!!! 

We already know it is an incoming fella, the confusion is whether it is an incoming player or coach(Idiakez)

1 minute ago, McLovin said:

We already know it is an incoming fella, the confusion is whether it is an incoming player or coach(Idiakez)

SDSR said he can't tell you because a deal isn't done that's why. All of you kept begging for him to tell more which is he can't.  

Archived