Hearsay & ITK

Leicester are buying players on big fees, whoever had one of those positions and is 30+ must be favourite. Others would be one year left on contract people but will not sign and maybe players injured last season but recovered but now to be replaced. Man Utd rejects/young players. Anujaz on loan? £100,000 lower league player?

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Should be interesting. I've not heard anything re any potential signings for Derby all summer. There should be some news on Chris Martin soon, could be in line for a new deal which would be a big positive.

That's because you're not ITK like SDSR, you're just a wannabe! :lol:

1 minute ago, philmycock said:

Lololololol. Still waiting for Oxford player. :lol:

12 minutes ago, Rampage said:

I found this thread slightly exciting but I have learnt very little.At least it sounds plausible. Albentosa out so a CH in for same money?

Doubt it'd be a CB yet Rampage. Even after Albentosa leaves we've still got Buxton, Pearce, Rawson, Keogh and Shackell.

Just now, Cam the Ram said:

Doubt it'd be a CB yet Rampage. Even after Albentosa leaves we've still got Buxton, Pearce, Rawson, Keogh and Shackell.

Rawson trained with under 21 today. 

Just now, Cam the Ram said:

Didn't spot that, so thanks for pointing it out. Maybe he'll spend another season out on loan then.

I spot on it on the gallery for under 21 so maybe out on loan again or stay and play for u21? Who knows though. 

6 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

Never claimed to be ITK ever but Buxton is cover, Pearce probably going, Rawson not ready. No REAL competition for Keogh and Shackell or if one of them gets injured early on. Top quality, no nonsense, experienced CH is on the way for a misleadingly very low fee, I think.

20 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Centre back could be the position, either Lewis dunk or Flint from Bristol.

I think flints the more realistic target out of the two , a few premier league clubs and Newcastle are sniffing around dunk so I can see that bumping the price up slightly and wage demands . Plus flints a local lad he's got to get some marks for that surely ?

5 hours ago, philmycock said:

Don't claim to be ITK. I don't know anybody working at Derby County. But I work alongside two renowned journalists who do, so when I hear stuff Derby related I'll post on here. 

3 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Don't claim to be ITK. I don't know anybody working at Derby County. But I work alongside two renowned journalists who do, so when I hear stuff Derby related I'll post on here. 

Have you stopped teaching English now Bris?

8 hours ago, Rampage said:

Never claimed to be ITK ever but Buxton is cover, Pearce probably going, Rawson not ready. No REAL competition for Keogh and Shackell or if one of them gets injured early on. Top quality, no nonsense, experienced CH is on the way for a misleadingly very low fee, I think.

You know, I'm not so sure Pearce is definitely going. A lot of the media from today featured Pearce, and not just in the background sort of way. There was a video of him in kit, training, in the group. I get the feeling we have our third choice CB for the minute, unless someone wants to but him or Bucko

26 minutes ago, r4derby said:

You know, I'm not so sure Pearce is definitely going. A lot of the media from today featured Pearce, and not just in the background sort of way. There was a video of him in kit, training, in the group. I get the feeling we have our third choice CB for the minute, unless someone wants to but him or Bucko

He never really had a chance though did he last year? What did he play once against portsmouth in the cup? 

Archived