Hearsay & ITK

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

SDSR said he can't tell you because a deal isn't done that's why. All of you kept begging for him to tell more which is he can't.  

I know that fella because it states that in the original post but I think people would get a bit disappointed if the only incoming was a coach, all be it a coach we loved as a player. Everyone's just a bit curious that's all as they want clarification if it is a coach or a player because they is nothing to suggest in the wider media (as I speak) that we are signing a player this week. 

2 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

I haven't heard anything new since I posted this. No deal was done but the club were confident. We will have to see! Didn't hear about anything with Idiakez until I saw it on Sky. I'd be very happy with that appointment 

Hey is it right back position? I knew it'd be a player not a coach anyway. 

39 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Out of curiosity can you quote where he specifically said that? He only said he personally rated him, that could mean anything, he rates him as a coach or player. 

He was asked if the incoming was any good. He replied "I personally think so". It's in this thread in the first few pages. I know he didn't say "he's a good player" but SDSR provides info about Derby, I'd be surprised if he was clued up about Leicester City's U16 set-up and the quality of their coaches.

On 4 July 2016 at 12:25, TopRam said:

Is he any good? 

On 4 July 2016 at 12:28, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

I personally think so

This one. @Kernow

11 minutes ago, Kernow said:

He was asked if the incoming was any good. He replied "I personally think so". It's in this thread in the first few pages. I know he didn't say "he's a good player" but SDSR provides info about Derby, I'd be surprised if he was clued up about Leicester City's U16 set-up and the quality of their coaches.

For arguments sake he could be saying it because of a Derby fan-like love for Idiakez?

10 hours ago, Boycie said:

Have you stopped teaching English now Bris?

I still teach, tend to do all sorts of bits and bobs nowadays.

Derby's name hasn't really been mentioned at all this summer according to our colleagues. Makes a difference as this time last year I think we'd already brought in six new players.

Archived