How good is jeff

catram

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd definitely look to sell, should we get a decent offer, but it's great to see him performing so well. 

He's a quality player, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him come back and go back into hiding for a few months. I think that's the reoccurring theme. After this tournament, we may get the offers/interest we potentially won't see again for him. 

His problem is stringing together a run of games where he is average or above because he goes from a few very good games to you wondering why is on the pitch.In Mac's first season lots of people were asking how he was getting in the team at the expense of others.

Has the attributes to be a very good prem midfielder and it is good to see him using his body strength too something he has needed to get into his game.

He's looking at home and dangerous in an international tournament, and people want to sell him. 

**** that. Manage him. Get that performance out of him for Derby. He can own this division.

Keep him. Reckon he'll turn into a key player for us this season after the way he's playing so far in the Euros. Also, he can cover the George Thorne role well, as seen in the Hull game, should Pearson keep the 433.

Much rather see Johnson and Butterfield go before we think about selling Hendrick. 

There are a fair fee neutral fans on Twitter praising him, I saw a saints and Ipswich fan saying how good he was and here we are suggesting flogging him, me included.

If we sold him for say 5 million, who could we buy to replace him? Hendrick has experience of this division, scores around 8 goals a season and has that extra bit of quality in his locker (goal away at Leeds this year).

He has the attributes to step up to the prem too, why sell?

Archived