Picture where you, and your knee are now.

froggg

9 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Shoes (or whatever the food they are) on the bed.. You would be dead in my house.

I think he might be dead anyway?
He's clearly dressed for the operating theatre... although they may just keep that on him for the morgue now, I suppose?  
White walls and bedding, with wires and monitors everywhere. 
Double door leading to the en-suite (Clearly in a private ward room, but I'd expect nothing less, for our late great leader). 
There's what appears to be a defibrillator on the window sill. 
The window blinds are closed, so clearly the staff have no need to "keep an eye on him" any more.
It appears they have shaved his inner thighs in readiness for some form of invasive procedure? (Though that could just be due to the chaffing?)

Even the dog is lain pining by the side of his body, which is a sure sign!  They don't let dogs in unless it's exceptional circumstances!

Watch him try to deny it!

Does the forum automatically get handed over to Boycie?  Happy Days!    

16 hours ago, Boycie said:

And animals.

Never understand this... if you let an animal whether it be cat,dog,rabbit or whatever in your home you want it in your home. Why only a bit of it? I’ve had 3 dogs in my life who I genuinely count as family... I wouldn’t tell my daughters they aren’t allowed on my bed.

7 hours ago, Ramslad1992 said:

Never understand this... if you let an animal whether it be cat,dog,rabbit or whatever in your home you want it in your home. Why only a bit of it? I’ve had 3 dogs in my life who I genuinely count as family... I wouldn’t tell my daughters they aren’t allowed on my bed.

How hairy are your daughters ?

10 hours ago, Ramslad1992 said:

Dog hairs