Picture where you, and your knee are now.

froggg

CA66CF75-59AB-4791-9826-0396D29CE41F.jpeg
Standing Order in Derby need to make their toilet signs more visible. Yesterday taking an emergency number 2, I look up and see this advert.

Bit weird, what bloke is going to go to the bar and say hi I’m Angela?

Just after that thought went through me, I hear two sets of heels walk in, didn’t take long after this to realise I was in the ladies dropping my guts.

10 minutes they were there reapplying make up and talking about work. Gave it a few more minutes to make my escape and into the men’s to wash my hands for 20 seconds.

39 minutes ago, David said:

CA66CF75-59AB-4791-9826-0396D29CE41F.jpeg
Standing Order in Derby need to make their toilet signs more visible. Yesterday taking an emergency number 2, I look up and see this advert.

Bit weird, what bloke is going to go to the bar and say hi I’m Angela?

Just after that thought went through me, I hear two sets of heels walk in, didn’t take long after this to realise I was in the ladies dropping my guts.

10 minutes they were there reapplying make up and talking about work. Gave it a few more minutes to make my escape and into the men’s to wash my hands for 20 seconds.

You could have used my tactic to kill 10 minutes.

16 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

Reckon need to stop the dog peeing in the same patch of lawn, sending it brown ?

Not my garden, they think the neighbour has something to do with it. Bit of a scumbag criminal with a shotgun that doesn’t like them ?