16/17 Home Kt Released

OohMartWright

16/17 Home Kit  

258 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

News Flash - Unnamed Brighton fan falls into a vat of chicken tikka. The Seagull has now become a poster with the moster at all indian Restaurants in the Brighton and Hove area. Comments? :thumbsup:

The man from Del Monte says, Yes

What's massala fuss about?

The future is orange.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

Me too! Hope they announce it soon so I know what to buy my lad for his birthday mid July

I usually buy one each year or get bought one. My birthday is late july so ive had to warn family not to buy me the home one if they were thinking of it.

To be honest I am thinking of just getting a retro one if i don't like the away one. That way i can wear it for more then one season and still look sharp.

Any old shirts from the last 10 years just make you look cheap but a retro one makes you cool ;)

12 minutes ago, Simsy said:

I usually buy one each year or get bought one. My birthday is late july so ive had to warn family not to buy me the home one if they were thinking of it.

To be honest I am thinking of just getting a retro one if i don't like the away one. That way i can wear it for more then one season and still look sharp.

Any old shirts from the last 10 years just make you look cheap but a retro one makes you cool ;)

I look cool in everything so not overly fussed! Lol

On first glance I wasn't keen, but I went in this morning after work anyhow and tried it on. Thought it looked so much better and ended up buying it. (Was the 2nd one to purchase it from shop). The material is much more comfortable than last years home kit. Not a huge fan of the button but it was easily overlooked. More pro's than con's imo.

8 minutes ago, Rams1956fan said:

Its that red box on the front, I hate it. Love the shirt hate the advert.

Same here, I wish it were possible to pay extra or something to buy the shirt without the logo. I mean, you're walking down the road and what is it that catches the eye ? It's not the ram, it's that damn advert (which when all is said and done is it's purpose) but I'm a Rams fan, not a chuffin' Just Eat fan. Our crest is secondary on our shirts and that's what stops me buying them.

7 hours ago, EastHertsRam said:

Same here, I wish it were possible to pay extra or something to buy the shirt without the logo. I mean, you're walking down the road and what is it that catches the eye ? It's not the ram, it's that damn advert (which when all is said and done is it's purpose) but I'm a Rams fan, not a chuffin' Just Eat fan. Our crest is secondary on our shirts and that's what stops me buying them.

I wouldn't mind the logo if it wasn't in the big red box. I wouldn't mind the red text, it's the big bloody red box that I have a problem with. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/25/2016 at 10:37, Rams1956fan said:

Its that red box on the front, I hate it. Love the shirt hate the advert.

They should sell them without the advert too definitely. I'd pay more even. There's very little dignity in a grown man walking round with an ill fitting sports shirt that has Just Eat blazed across it, even if you do have hollywood abs......... which more than likely, you dont have. It's probably going to look ironic at best

On par with our worst ever which is the 13/14 and 05/06.

I don't understand what the process is, do Umbro chuck a load of designs on the desk, take your pick or is it here's your kit this season. Be ready on....

Just makes so much sense to allow a fan vote, be it ST holders only from the previous season so no pesky Forest fans can get involved.

£45 for a shirt you want to sell as many as possible, what better way? 

Yes it takes away from the big kit reveal but does anybody really care about those? Remember when we were doing the cringe catwalk shows down town. Thankfully tho we've gone for a slap it on social media now.

Archived