Jonathan Kodjia - Signed for Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

9 minutes ago, eddie said:

Blooming heck. A player who is yet to make more than a single start in a league match (has he started one yet? I'm not sure), and you are suggesting that he will be the reason that Vydra will be a hit irrespective of his striking partner?

He MUST be good on Championship Manager.

Couldn't agree more, Camara looks a handful on occasions but is very raw. Three managers now that haven't wanted to start him out wide despite our other wide players in such poor form. Must be a reason. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, eddie said:

Yes, but being good on CM would have swung it for me. Let's hope your faith is justified.

Angers, eh? So does that mean that Stéphane Moulin had to go on an Angers management course?

<_<<_< really? @eddie really? 

i faith is justified.. i havent given up on CM, think hes a good CF. but i feel his time at derby is up, we need to move on IMO

1 minute ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

Some transfer page just tweeted that apparently Bristol city are ready to accept £10 million plus Johnny Russel for kodjia , stuff that for a game of darts :lol:

No thank you, reduced interest from other parties means reduced offer. I would rate JR @ £4m and offer them £6m cash or we move on to other I identified targets. 

7 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

Some transfer page just tweeted that apparently Bristol city are ready to accept £10 million plus Johnny Russel for kodjia , stuff that for a game of darts :lol:

Lol that account blocked because can't handle the truth from me ???????

1 minute ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

No thank you, reduced interest from other parties means reduced offer. I would rate JR @ £4m and offer them £6m cash or we move on to other I identified targets. 

Russell 4 million...!?!?!? Pull your head out of your bottom. No football fan outside of Derby would even know who he is and evidently no fan of Derby rates him anyway. 

5 minutes ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

If I was offering johnny Russel I'd offer them 5 million and no more , don't think he's 10 million rated at all

3 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Russell 4 million...!?!?!? Pull your head out of your bottom. No football fan outside of Derby would even know who he is and evidently no fan of Derby rates him anyway. 

Behave yourself it's the going rate IMO. 

Its not the football fan I'm bothered about knowing him it's the managers and scouts that I am happy to report clearly do know who he is. 

Otherwise how's he got from Bonny Scotland to here and has had Cardiff looking at him and now it appears Bristol City too. 

If you'd sell him for less then I suggest sir that you have your cranium urgently removed from your rectum, it's clearly a dank and dire place. 

Today's market would put Russell at around £4mill.  Other teams regard him more highly than we do I think.

He'll come across as a tricky player with lots of effort to other fans.

oh course, we see him a lot more and can form our own opinions.

i don't think he'd go for less than 3 million fact!

22 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Well that's a lie. Plenty of people I know from outside of Derby who support other clubs rate him and I could probably go on a few other club's forums to find positive comments about him there to. And plenty of Derby fans still rate Russell such as myself. You'd still find something to complain about if we had Messi turning out for Derby.

19 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Yet he scored 9 in the league and was 5th in the assists rankings last season 

more assists than knockart

Archived