Jonathan Kodjia - Signed for Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

38 minutes ago, DCFCArmy said:

Rhodes lasted all of 6 months at Boro... and they never wanted him in the first place.. wasn't Karanka leaning towards someone else at the time?

Also this made me laugh 

Rafa Benitez - "we need more bodies up front" .. If Newcastle need more bodies up front then so do all the other clubs :lol:

Are they just trying to pinch any decent talent going?, its like their a kid in a sweet shop hogging the caramel flavoured chocolates in the pic n mix section.. "mine.. all mine"

You can always tell the caramels in the pick n mix.

Teethmarks.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, DCFCArmy said:

Forest are surely coming of their embargo?, if they offload assomabalonga they'll be out of it with millions to spare.. just as we're heading into one :(

You said the day before yesterday that Derby have to sell before they can buy. All you are doing is proving that one person can be wrong about everything all the time.

(I hope)

3 minutes ago, DCFCArmy said:

Forest are surely coming of their embargo?, if they offload assomabalonga they'll be out of it with millions to spare.. just as we're heading into one :(

Are you 100% sure you know how ffp works

that 8 mill is spread over the term of contract, in vydras case 4 years...so thats 1.8 million a year :ph34r::p

Just now, eddie said:

You said the day before yesterday that Derby have to sell before they can buy. All you are doing is proving that one person can be wrong about everything all the time.

We don't know our situation regarding that though, we might just not care about FFP and be happy to go into an embargo for a transfer window or 2, Real Madrid are happy enough to go into one for example. with all the talent at the club they might not give a flying ****. after all Mel is a billionaire that has probably made his money back within the past 6 months alone.

I'd just prefer to stay out of one :) 

4 minutes ago, DCFCArmy said:

Instead of repeating this on what seems like a daily basis, will you explain exactly your reasoning for your opinion?

1 minute ago, mwram1973 said:

Are you 100% sure you know how ffp works

that 8 mill is spread over the term of contract, in vydras case 4 years...so thats 1.8 million a year :ph34r::p

And it was well known both Butterfield's and Johnson's signing last year was funded via insurance payout for Hughes... Now Forsyth done too, so I imagine that will have actually helped 

10 minutes ago, DCFCArmy said:

They've been out of it for since the start of the summer!

9 minutes ago, Srg said:

And it was well known both Butterfield's and Johnson's signing last year was funded via insurance payout for Hughes... Now Forsyth done too, so I imagine that will have actually helped 

So we got £10m because Hughes was injured for 9 months? Really?!

11 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Instead of repeating this on what seems like a daily basis, will you explain exactly your reasoning for your opinion?

It's a secret

4 minutes ago, Srg said:

I'm sure it wasn't the exact amount, no, but it did help fund it significantly. 

Fair enough, just find it hard to believe an insurance company would pay out millions because a footballer got injured. If this is the case and getting seven figure pay outs for any long term injury then would imagine we'd be paying huge amounts in premiums. Insurance is to cover losses rather than make profit. 

To suggest johnson and butterfield were paid for by Hughes injury seems crazy to me. FFP might not be a problem but recently have spent far more than Leeds, Forest and Blackburn ever did and they all failed it.

3 minutes ago, deanoakaram4life said:

Bristol definately don't want to sell to anyone in the champ and are taking it to the media to try and increase interest. I think that we are the only ones in for him at the minute....

If many of us think Kodija is a risk for us after only 1 season at Championship level you can understand why Prem teams will be reluctant to splash £14m on him.

Only real rival could be Villa if they fail to land Hernandez from Hull

Archived