Jonathan Kodjia - Signed for Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

From what I've seen he'd be my number 1 target but not at that price. Russell has more goals in the last 3 years I think

Russell probably has, still can't believe he doesn't get more goals and hopefully he stays - he just needs more on days than off days. 

2 minutes ago, CastletonRam said:

This entire window has been a joke. Missed out on so many targets. Mel needs to take a look at himself. 

Or you don't really know who is our targets. How would you know we missed out many targets? 

Well I'm very quickly coming to the conclusion that getting promoted this season will be even more than difficult than I thought it would be at the end of last season. In fact it will be virtually impossible based on what the relegated big hitters are spending this summer. It only confirms to any Championship team who just missed out on promotion to the Prem in recent seasons that they will truly suffer the consequences. The big Prem money is now a killer for the rest

But we fight on of course. COYR!!!!! 

12 minutes ago, CastletonRam said:

This entire window has been a joke. Missed out on so many targets. Mel needs to take a look at himself. 

So Mel needs to take a look at himself for not spending 15 million of his own money on a striker who has had one good season in the championship. It's possible that we have been in for all the players linked to us that have then signed for another club, but should we (or more importantly Mel) be spending way over the real price to sign those players? I think that Mel would have to take a look at himself more should he have spent gross amounts of money!

1 minute ago, richinspain said:

So Mel needs to take a look at himself for not spending 15 million of his own money on a striker who has had one good season in the championship. It's possible that we have been in for all the players linked to us that have then signed for another club, but should we (or more importantly Mel) be spending way over the real price to sign those players? I think that Mel would have to take a look at himself more should he have spent gross amounts of money!

Terrible isn't it. He clearly does not have the best interest of the club at heart. He is deliberately stitching us fans up. 

He has spent virtually nothing. If you tot it up, no, wait, that will undermine the entire point...

19 minutes ago, CastletonRam said:

Behave.

'Mel needs to take a look at himself' for not splashing out £15m on a 27 year old striker from Bristol City who's had one good season in the Championship? You'd no doubt be one of the first ones to criticise the club for spending that amount on a player if they didn't score in their first 3/4 games for us too wouldn't you?

2 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Blimey we can't fault MM and hopfully we learned something last season buying over priced average players? 

Like buying anything have you got the money? Yes, how much do you value the item? set a maximum spend and stick to it !

Archived