Jonathan Kodjia - Signed for Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Part of me thinks the Bristol Post were so adamant (Prince Charming) that we were signing him yesterday that there has to be something in it.

Either the Bristol Post were trying to drum up interest from Hull and Villa, or he really is coming to us.

If we Are in for a player, our facilities are up there with anyone's, plus we offer good wages and we have the benefit of Camara to throw into the mix.

If we don't sign Kodjia, I am sure we will get someone else in, so it's set to be an interesting end to the window. 

agree, i think its time for our scouting team to stand and deliver.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

agree, i think its time for our scouting team to stand and deliver.

We need to stop being a goody two shoes and start being more ruthless In this transfer market.

We definitely have room at the top for another striker.

I like Martin, but can't work out if he is friend or foe now, he sometimes walks round like a Cool zombie.

Rough stuff at the minute.

16 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

We need to stop being a goody two shoes and start being more ruthless In this transfer market.

We definitely have room at the top for another striker.

I like Martin, but can't work out if he is friend or foe now, he sometimes walks round like a Cool zombie.

Rough stuff at the minute.

Definitely need to be more ruthless. It's a dog eat dog transfer market 

Rhodes lasted all of 6 months at Boro... and they never wanted him in the first place.. wasn't Karanka leaning towards someone else at the time?

Also this made me laugh 

Rafa Benitez - "we need more bodies up front" .. If Newcastle need more bodies up front then so do all the other clubs :lol:

Are they just trying to pinch any decent talent going?, its like their a kid in a sweet shop hogging the caramel flavoured chocolates in the pic n mix section.. "mine.. all mine"

1 minute ago, DCFCArmy said:

Rhodes lasted all of 6 months at Boro... and they never wanted him in the first place.. wasn't Karanka leaning towards someone else at the time?

Also this made me laugh 

Rafa Benitez - "we need more bodies up front" .. If Newcastle need more bodies up front then so do all the other clubs :lol:

Are they just trying to pinch any decent talent going?, its like their a kid in a sweet shop hogging the caramel flavoured chocolates in the pic n mix section.. "mine.. all mine"

Have you got a link that confirms Rhodes is on his way out? Last thing I read was that he was going to fight for his place. 

57 minutes ago, Beagle said:

Looked at the Hull forum they think Kodija link is a joke,they do not rate Hendrick but surprisingly a couple would take Blackman.

The Villa forum also say that Kodija is a 'wishy washy' link and don't think it will be happening. They are talking about a much bigger deal to be announced tonight or tomorrow.

I'm not ITK but still think this could be on and all the rumours on other clubs are coming from Bristol City trying to drum up further interest in the player so they don't have to sell to us

Might go to the wire but could still happen

Archived