Jonathan Kodjia - Signed for Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

31 minutes ago, Rich3478 said:

Fair enough, just find it hard to believe an insurance company would pay out millions because a footballer got injured. If this is the case and getting seven figure pay outs for any long term injury then would imagine we'd be paying huge amounts in premiums. Insurance is to cover losses rather than make profit. 

To suggest johnson and butterfield were paid for by Hughes injury seems crazy to me. FFP might not be a problem but recently have spent far more than Leeds, Forest and Blackburn ever did and they all failed it.

It used to be over 1 season - now it's an average over 3.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Rich3478 said:

I get that, just that we used to lose around £8m a season under the Americans and that was before we spent a penny. Hopefully not an issue anyway! 

Anyone else enjoyong forest fans fans meltdown over selling Oliver Burke?

Very much so. 

Lansbury and Assombalonga dont seem very happy judging by their tweets (Assombalonga deleted his)

We should go all in for Assombalonga now. 

Can you imagine the meltdown?

5 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Very much so. 

Lansbury and Assombalonga dont seem very happy judging by their tweets (Assombalonga deleted his)

Nixon tweeted that Forest rejected an approach for him (Britt) today :ph34r:

1 minute ago, t'oldu said:

Was  it not Rush who said the insurance money went a long way towards  paying for the 2 players we drafted in to replace Hughes and Bryson?

At  Q & A evening. Or someone else from the financial dept. whose name I forget.

I'm pretty sure that the insurance payout only helped due to covering wages whilst the players were injured. Don't think there would have been much more on top.

8 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Very much so. 

Lets put publicly known bids in for Burke and Assombalonga just to get the sales moving like we did with Antonio

18 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Very much so. 

Even if it just starts the bidding war, would rather spend big money on assombalonga than kodjia as a few others have also said.

Archived