Jonathan Kodjia - Signed for Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rhodes and Vydra in attack is a mouth watering prospect, but we could have Ronaldo and Messi in attack, with the other 9 players playing as they did on Friday they would score sod all.

So for them to work we still need a couple of wingers and a new midfielder, I just can't see us getting all of the before Wednesday. 

1 minute ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Rhodes and Vydra in attack is a mouth watering prospect, but we could have Ronaldo and Messi in attack, with the other 9 players playing as they did on Friday they would score sod all.

So for them to work we still need a couple of wingers and a new midfielder, I just can't see us getting all of the before Wednesday. 

I think a decent holding midfielder is the key before Wednesday at 11pm.....without it we will continue to be overrun, especially if Hendrick is gone too....

26 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

I think a decent holding midfielder is the key before Wednesday at 11pm.....without it we will continue to be overrun, especially if Hendrick is gone too....

Hendrick going doesn't affect our need for a holding midfielder because he isn't one, never was, never will be because attackers go past him as though be isn't there.

Just now, muzzamurray said:

i mean sign him THEN close the window... not until then

I know mate but do we need another striker? I honestly don't know and just want this transfer to close as rumours is getting boring. 

20 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Kodjia would have been good, powerful, pacey, makes things happen. Rhodes is a goal machine but too much like bent for me. Won't be in a game until he pops up with a goal, but relies on good service.

"rhodes hattrick seals 3-2 win for the rams"

Rams fans "he does f*** all other than score"

:thumbsup::whistle:

Just now, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

I know mate but do we need another striker? I honestly don't know and just want this transfer to close as rumours is getting boring. 

i agree the rumours are becoming boring.. would prefer him and vydra up top over what we have currently

Just now, muzzamurray said:

i agree the rumours are becoming boring.. would prefer him and vydra up top over what we have currently

Don't think Kodjia is suitable with Vydra though. 

14 minutes ago, muzzamurray said:

i dunno, play camara behind him and think he will be flying, regardless of who he is partnered with

Blooming heck. A player who is yet to make more than a single start in a league match (has he started one yet? I'm not sure), and you are suggesting that he will be the reason that Vydra will be a hit irrespective of his striking partner?

He MUST be good on Championship Manager.

5 minutes ago, eddie said:

Blooming heck. A player who is yet to make more than a single start in a league match (has he started one yet? I'm not sure), and you are suggesting that he will be the reason that Vydra will be a hit irrespective of his striking partner?

He MUST be good on Championship Manager.

nope, just watched angers when they were in ligue 2?? hence the camara kodjia partnership. and i THINK that vydra will be a hit because he will actually have a team around him rather than something half resembling one at reading

5 minutes ago, muzzamurray said:

nope, just watched angers when they were in ligue 2?? hence the camara kodjia partnership. and i THINK that vydra will be a hit because he will actually have a team around him rather than something half resembling one at reading

Yes, but being good on CM would have swung it for me. Let's hope your faith is justified.

Angers, eh? So does that mean that Stéphane Moulin had to go on an Angers management course?

Archived