• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Rampage said:

Both the trialists were found not guilty.:thumbsup:

Does that mean we signed them or not? 

Are we a prison, or freedom? 

11 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

Do we have a youf player called Thorne or was that old Georgey boy on the bench?!?!?

We have a youth player called Thorne. Jaydan.

2-0 at HT.

No boos. 

I'm telling you guys. Put Elsnik on the right, Camara on the left. Hanson with Hughes. Vernam with Martin, we'd be far better off.

I've heard plenty of positive things about Elsnik in particular. The sad reality is that every multi-million pound signing pushes these kids - one, some or more of whom could be Prem standard in due course - further back down the queue. Without an open door to the matchday squad these kids will move on and shine elsewhere. 

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

I don't see much U23s so, such as who has this happened to?

I don't see any being an exile. Ivan Calero springs to mind as a recent example. Maybe he wouldn't be good enough but there seems to be very few of our younger lads getting included in the matchday 18. I'm sure others on here see the young guns on a regular basis who could provide other examples.

1 minute ago, Rampant said:

I don't see any being an exile. Ivan Calero springs to mind as a recent example. Maybe he wouldn't be good enough but there seems to be very few of our younger lads getting included in the matchday 18. I'm sure others on here see the young guns on a regular basis who could provide other examples.

Calero simply didn't progress sufficiently in his time with us. Hanson was given a reasonable chance. Lowe would have played more but for injury. He is on the bench this season.  

Archived