Under 23s & Academy 16/17

SaintRam

5 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Derby are also in the U-23 EURO Cup after their promotion

Derby are also in the U-23 EURO Cup - List of teams:-

UK - Aston Villa, Chelsea, Derby County, Everton, Leicester City, Liverpool, Manchester United, Middlesbrough, Norwich City, Reading, Sunderland, Swansea City,

Europe - AC Sparta Prague, Athletic Club Bilbao, Valencia, Villarreal, Celtic, Dinamo Zagreb, FC Porto, SL Benfica,  Feyenoord, PSV Eindhoven, Wolfsburg. Hertha BSC,

(1 Czech, 3 Spanish, 1 Scottish, 1 Croatian, 2 Portuguese, 2 Dutch, 2 German)

Some potentially cracking games in that group. Great promotion. Great Academy Category 1. Mel...What a guy!

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Rampage said:

UK - Aston Villa, Chelsea, Derby County, Everton, Leicester City, Liverpool, Manchester United, Middlesbrough, Norwich City, Reading, Sunderland, Swansea City,

Europe - AC Sparta Prague, Athletic Club Bilbao, Valencia, Villarreal, Celtic, Dinamo Zagreb, FC Porto, SL Benfica,  Feyenoord, PSV Eindhoven, Wolfsburg. Hertha BSC,

Some potentially cracking games in that group. Great promotion. Great Academy Category 1. Mel...What a guy!

A good chance to see T'Rams play abroad too - still one of my ambitions.

14 hours ago, Rampage said:

A few trips there for Our Eddie 

20 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Something good but I could not delete it for this new quasi sensational post.

41 minutes ago, Srg said:

u21 friendly at Mickleover tonight.

Missing a proper football game after the largely boring EuroFootballBrexit. England team is a bunch of dwindlers.

I will be there. Brown hat and Leather coat or yellow shirt if scorchio. I look like Richard Gere, especially in the distance and I talk non stop, allegedly. I will be signing autographs for the small but significant gift of a free beer between 8.00001 pm and 8.00002pm. Please queue in an orderly but enthusiastic fashion for this not to be missed photo opportunity.:ph34r: Reuters

I

21 hours ago, Cam the Ram said:

Timi Elsnik captaining the u23s tonight having only just turned 18 a couple of months ago.

019c8292817dba71bb69112e79e6bc39.png

ELSNIK HYPE

£10 and £6.for game. Nice goal by Vernam and unstoppable penalty for them at the end. Some flashes of football on occasions. Would rather have gone out for a meal.They had a 16 year old and three 17 year olds playing for part of it. Santos shows promise as wing back. Rawson looks huge. He needs loaning out till Xmas in the Championship.

1 hour ago, SaintRam said:

There's that lad Cresswell again, gonna keep my eye on him this season. 

I'm going to try to go down to some U18 games this season, as my mate from primary and secondary school is a first year goalkeeper scholar (Joe Fryatt). Do you know if they allow the public to watch U18 games or is it behind closed doors at Moor Farm? 

2 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

I'm going to try to go down to some U18 games this season, as my mate from primary and secondary school is a first year goalkeeper scholar (Joe Fryatt). Do you know if they allow the public to watch U18 games or is it behind closed doors at Moor Farm? 

Not sure. Haven't tried. Might have different rules as they're all 'children'. 

On 15/07/2016 at 12:11, Cam the Ram said:

Unfortunately I think Luke Thomas has picked up a serious injury whilst over in Portugal. He posted a picture on snapchat of his leg in a brace and has just tweeted:

Unfortunate for the lad. He'd only just been promoted to the u21s after impressing the coaches.

Appears I was wrong, he played 45 minutes today. Guessing when he posted a picture of his leg in a brace it was just precautionary. Good news!

Archived