Holloway dead right...

TroyDyer

2 minutes ago, Dethorn said:

Actually would not be a bad choice for us, As he ever had a squad like ours, he has frequently managed to over achieve with lesser squads, would be interesting to see what our squad could do if they were really really motivated.
 (I expect a couple or three would be shipped out pretty quick)

Also although he is a passionate man, that did seem very passionate even for him with a club he is not involved with. I wonder if he knows something ......

I dont want to start mass hysteria but wouldn't he be friends with the Inces???

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

We've only won one game where the opponent has scored first. Our confidence is just so fragile. It needs sorting.

Imagine how quickly heads would drop playing in the Prem?. Good job we're not going up any time soon.

ergv.JPG

Quite a telling stat looking at the Top 5...

I would've liked Holloway half way through his Blackpool tenure, before he disappeared up his own arse and became more concerned about coming up with funny little statements for the MOTD cameras...

Still, he speaks more sense than Waffall...

1 hour ago, Mostyn6 said:

when your captain is a walking hard-luck story, his partner is more worried about breaking a finger nail than winning a tackle, and your main striker is expected to do the work of 3 players when he barely has the energy to do the work of one, you're always going to find it easy to cave in!

you must watch a diffrent game to me mate keogh n shackle our two rocks regular players dont get injured the apologists for martin are now clutching at straws and should get real. to slow no threat in the area always critisizing his team mates im afraid we have built our team round one man who can play rubbish for games on end never get dropped or subbed why did we buy bent on big wages whose goal scoring record is much better than martin will ever achieve but is never given a chance certain he would have scored 10 goals since christmas

Over paid Over rated the lot of them.

Get rid of Martin,Keogh, Russell, Shackle, Ince,Johnson, Butterfield, and the rest of them,no back bone no leader,spineless and let us fans down time and time again.

Why only 29,000 at ipro Saturday it's simple the stay away fans knew what was coming, DISAPPOINTMENT, LET DOWN,BOTTLE  IT AGAIN, that's why. 

Most of all get rid Wassell we have no change in formation or tactics ,yes man for MM.

Wish I'd not bought season ticket for next year. 

3 minutes ago, barnsley ram said:

you must watch a diffrent game to me mate keogh n shackle our two rocks regular players dont get injured the apologists for martin are now clutching at straws and should get real. to slow no threat in the area always critisizing his team mates im afraid we have built our team round one man who can play rubbish for games on end never get dropped or subbed why did we buy bent on big wages whose goal scoring record is much better than martin will ever achieve but is never given a chance certain he would have scored 10 goals since christmas

I'm not going to argue about Martin, but describing the calamitous gibbering panicky wrecks that are Keogh and Shackell as 'rocks' is absurd. You either don't know what a rock is (in this context, it's meant to be something solid and immovable), you don't know what a defender is supposed to do, or you don't pay attention to what goes wrong when we lose.

Good news though, you understand what 'regular' and 'injured' mean! ;) 

I don't really like the bloke but he is absolutely spot on with his comments.

All too often, when faced with adversity, this team just withers on the vine.

Where is our fight, our commitment, our courage, our determination and our desire?

13 minutes ago, Ramfan1958 said:

Over paid Over rated the lot of them.

Get rid of Martin,Keogh, Russell, Shackle, Ince,Johnson, Butterfield, and the rest of them,no back bone no leader,spineless and let us fans down time and time again.

Why only 29,000 at ipro Saturday it's simple the stay away fans knew what was coming, DISAPPOINTMENT, LET DOWN,BOTTLE  IT AGAIN, that's why. 

Most of all get rid Wassell we have no change in formation or tactics ,yes man for MM.

Wish I'd not bought season ticket for next year. 

So do I, especially if you've got the seat next to me!

Not just Wassall... I don't remember any Derby manager showing as much passion as Holloway did in those 2 minutes :lol: - the players need to come out fighting tonight because if they don't put in a performance, regardless of whether or not we go to Wembley, a lot of fans simply wont forgive them. 

Every Derby player's head drops like a spoilt child when we go behind. Paid obscene amounts of money to throw their arms into the air while strolling around the pitch because they don't know who to pass it to. Pathetic.

Just now, SaintRam said:

Not just Wassall... I don't remember any Derby manager showing as much passion as Holloway did in those 2 minutes :lol: - the players need to come out fighting tonight because if they don't put in a performance, regardless of whether or not we go to Wembley, a lot of fans simply wont forgive them. 

Every Derby player's head drops like a spoilt child when we go behind. Paid obscene amounts of money to throw their arms into the air while strolling around the pitch because they don't know who to pass it to. Pathetic.

whilst I totally agree, not sure it's something we can criticise. People are either fighters with the right mentality, or they're not.

2 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

whilst I totally agree, not sure it's something we can criticise. People are either fighters with the right mentality, or they're not.

I feel I can criticise the amount they're paid to not have the right mentality, at the very least.

Just now, SaintRam said:

I feel I can criticise the amount they're paid to not have the right mentality, at the very least.

with what you know... based on other things you've said.... not sure money and mentality are linked and neither should they be.

Some people are aggressive, others are passive. Some players have energy, others have skill, rarely they have abundance of both. Some people are naturally confident, others lack it.

Giving someone a lot of money won't change their hard-wiring and you know this.

2 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

with what you know... based on other things you've said.... not sure money and mentality are linked and neither should they be.

Some people are aggressive, others are passive. Some players have energy, others have skill, rarely they have abundance of both. Some people are naturally confident, others lack it.

Giving someone a lot of money won't change their hard-wiring and you know this.

No, my point is should players be being paid as much as they are in the first place if they are incapable of performing when things go against them? Or at least, who is it that's managed to find an entire squad of players who are all wired like this?

Far as I see it, they're paid to do a job. Sometimes they do the job and lose, fair enough, but on Saturday that wasn't doing their job. That was the football equivalent of turning up at work and spending all day watching YouTube videos.

15 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

No, my point is should players be being paid as much as they are in the first place if they are incapable of performing when things go against them? Or at least, who is it that's managed to find an entire squad of players who are all wired like this?

Far as I see it, they're paid to do a job. Sometimes they do the job and lose, fair enough, but on Saturday that wasn't doing their job. That was the football equivalent of turning up at work and spending all day watching YouTube videos.

Or reading this forum :whistle:

Archived