Holloway dead right...

TroyDyer

We'll know at some point tonight if Holloway is right. It's up to the players to stand up and be counted and prove him wrong now (I expect that's alreay been said in this thread). Do our players believe they have it in them to sweep Hull aside? And will they buckle if they concede a goal?

If we fail tonight, I want to see us fail trying, not playing out a timid draw. Everything went right for Hull on Saturday. At half-time they were 0-2 up with just one shot on target. Some say you make your own luck. We have to make ours this evening at the KC Stadium. On our day our pace and movement can be wonderful and that's what they fear the most.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shackle and keogh have been consistantly good all season you cannt single them out for playing poorly do you blame them for not getting the ball into hulls penalty area apart from the first half hour of play you need to look round and see the players who are really to blame

55 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

if you call ANOTHER promotion with a bang average Crystal Palace side "failure" <facepalm>

It's selective cos his time there is not regarded as successful, therefore you are cherry-picking which statistic YOU want to be relevant, but in truth, in relation to Derby, and the squad he would inherit, the budget, club, fans etc is a far cry from the impossible task he went to at Millwall.

What about his time at Leicester ? 

12 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

what about it? The wrong job is the wrong job. Being 1 of 7 managers Mandaric had in 15months doesn't make him a bad manager!

I don't hate the guy I just think there is better options out there,Blackpool apart his teams have not played attractive football 

Archived