i am feeling down right now

B4ev6is

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Defeat is hard enough without thinking of so much you could have done differently. 

Did we try everything? Nope. Did we probe their full backs enough? Nope. Did we try to get better players to Martin's wins after it became clear Bryson and Johnson weren't creating? Nope. 

Thats why we are all extra gutted and angry. We didn't let Hull 'ave it. We spoon fed them victory.

4 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I just pray that great brain clough returns my stuiped dream.

Don't be too down mate. 30,000 other Derby fans feeling like you if that's any consolation. It is the bad times that will make us appreciate the good times even more when they come. The ups and downs are why we love(and hate) football.

33 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I dont know what to say about performance for first time this season i am feeling pissed off with the lads i never expected that in a million years only started to calm down.

Mate,  you've done more than any of us to keep positive so one session of doubts is allowed. 

Did you think we created the best atmosphere possible at kick off?  I really enjoyed the streamers and the songs around the stands.

Then hull scored....

Hey, there are worse things B4, I know it feels bad right now, but you'll never look into a mirror and see a Forest fan looking back at you.

You'll never have to wake up and think "I support Leicester city"

You can go on knowing that Derby County will always come out on top in the long run.

You'll never have to read Kenny burns nottnm post rantings and think they are anything othrr than the deluded rantings of man suffering from sausage roll addiction.

Derby will come out better for it in the long run.

12 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I am just feel like crying

I really want to go see derby at wembly again.

you will B4 .. You will 

One day the black and white army will walk back down Wembley way, trophy held aloft.

your heart will be full, the victory ours, and in our hands the cup 

bide your time faithful soldier, the football gods will deliver justice 

no more the cry of 433 or 442 and who will hold the ball up

ours will be the cup and all that is in it 

keep the faith .. We lost the battle but the war rages on 

20 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

You'll never have to wake up and think "I support Leicester city"

Probably not the best season to use that as a reason. Actually given in the last 20 years Leicester have won the playoffs, won the top flight title, several lower league titles, had multiple top 10 top flight finishes, won the league cup twice and played in Europe, as well as rarely ever losing to us, I'm guessing Derby probably aren't the club who would have brought b4 more joy in his lifetime.

Archived