i am feeling down right now

B4ev6is

Just now, Yojimbo said:

Probably not the best season to use that as a reason. Actually given in the last 20 years Leicester have won the playoffs, won the top flight title, several lower league titles, had multiple top 10 top flight finishes, won the league cup twice and played in Europe, as well as rarely ever losing to us, I'm guessing Derby probably aren't the club you would have brought b4 more joy in his lifetime.

They still have to wake up and know they are Leicester city fans......a league title won't make that better. 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Yojimbo said:

Probably not the best season to use that as a reason. Actually given in the last 20 years Leicester have won the playoffs, won the top flight title, several lower league titles, had multiple top 10 top flight finishes, won the league cup twice and played in Europe, as well as rarely ever losing to us, I'm guessing Derby probably aren't the club who would have brought b4 more joy in his lifetime.

Gone bankrupt too.

1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

I am so sorry i let you all down

B4 you're my favourite poster on here and in the eyes of everyone, an absolute legend. Don't get too down mate, and as has been said on here previously, football is all about the highs and lows, and the lows make the highs feel that much higher.

We will get there one day mate, don't lose the faith and believe in Brian in that dream you had. We could do with a few more fans that are as passionate and positive as you.

COYR.

7 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I am so sorry i let you all down

If you still hate forest clap your hands....If you still hate forest clap your hands...If you still hate forest..still hate forest..still hate forest clap your hands.

It could be worse a lot worse..

7 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Nrothing can take my mind of it i just wish i could have been in the dressing room at half time i would given them what for.

Don't think they'd have listened mate, security would have stopped you at the tunnel I think.

14 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Nrothing can take my mind of it i just wish i could have been in the dressing room at half time i would given them what for.

Mel is that you ? :huh:

seriously the players let us all down today....I'm not angry just very, very disappointed :angry:

What a waste of £65.00 

Just now, B4ev6is said:

No i am not mel

I dont care if could be in dressing room i would kicked off and got us the win.

So it's your fault we lost then, because you didn't go in the dressing room.

im joking, but seriously they's nothing we could have done.

Archived