i am feeling down right now

B4ev6is

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I dont know what to say about performance for first time this season i am feeling pissed off with the lads i never expected that in a million years only started to calm down.

You will recover B4ev6is. You are a proper fan and how quickly that you recover will help others to recover more quickly.

You have been a delight to read on here,  B4ev6is. What a guy.

B4 ,, dust yourself down and pick yourself up son ,, dreams are often read wrong ,, the Brian clough dream was not about Derby being top flight after all , it was telling you that you are top flight ,,, top flight fan ,, when the players that let us down move on and even the ones that don't let us down move on its fans like you that are derby county ,, so disappointed about yesterday's performance , sadly this group of players are no way top flight ,,, but you are b4 ,,, you , me and the rest of us , we are Derby county , hold your head up ,say f/ ck em all we are derby

I know the performance was bad but i was expecting a rousing, tub-thumping thread from B4 for us to back the lads, scream the 'Ull fans into submission and the lads will see it through, not this.  Dark days indeed.

Do you think the FA will let us do what you do when you're sat in the pub car park on a Sunday morning and 7 of your teams players, in including Fat Dave the goalie, have let you down and give 'em the game on Tuesday???  

9 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I dont know what to say about performance for first time this season i am feeling pissed off with the lads i never expected that in a million years only started to calm down.

Don't be too downhearted B4, hopefully the team will play with a bit of pride and passion on Tuesday to give us all something to cheer about, even if it isn't enough to turn things around, and then we have a summer of football with the Euros before we go again in August. By then we will have a new manager (hopefully) with new ideas, some of the deadwood will be gone, there will be new signings and we will all be buzzing for the new season! COYR!

That 30 seconds after you wake up before it hits you why you have that sinking feeling. 

B4, don't give up hope yet - if we pull it around on Tuesday it will be the stuff of legends.

If we don't then next season we go again. We are Rams!

Sith Happens

Agree, nothing to lose tuesday, we all think we have lost anyway, so if they somehow manage to do it it will be one of those where were you when moments.

COYR!

PistoldPete2
14 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I am just feel like crying

I really want to go see derby at wembly again.

No... I want us to get automatic promotion so we don't have to bother again with the pissing play offs. 

PistoldPete2
19 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Thing i have paid for me and my dad to go to hull that cost me £84 thats a lot of money for to fork out.

Oh dear...not looking forward to Tuesday and I haven't bought tickets.Don't plan to watch it on TV either as I doubt I will have recovered from Saturday until August leave alone by Tuesday. 

17 hours ago, top 6 finish said:

Not really,Eddie, Hull were great to watch,we should learn lessons from them.

Very true.

Sith Happens
6 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Thing i have paid for me and my dad to go to hull that cost me £84 thats a lot of money for to fork out.

Could stil be the best night of your life you never know.

13 hours ago, archied said:

B4 ,, dust yourself down and pick yourself up son ,, dreams are often read wrong ,, the Brian clough dream was not about Derby being top flight after all , it was telling you that you are top flight ,,, top flight fan ,, when the players that let us down move on and even the ones that don't let us down move on its fans like you that are derby county ,, so disappointed about yesterday's performance , sadly this group of players are no way top flight ,,, but you are b4 ,,, you , me and the rest of us , we are Derby county , hold your head up ,say f/ ck em all we are derby

Brilliant.

13 hours ago, archied said:

Comma fail

PistoldPete2
On 15 May 2016 at 12:53, B4ev6is said:

B4 I think that was money well spent... I think the Rams did you proud tonight. 

Archived