American Ram

wixman1884

It's official - attended my Naturalization Oath ceremony and said my pledge of allegiance at the LA convention center along with 3335 other new Americans representing 140 different countries. On the Queens birthday too no less! 

It was a long and lengthy process but I'm excited to say that I am now also an American Ram and should hopefully get joint custody of that forum username (Or become American Ram 2 or something)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, wixman1884 said:

It's official - attended my Naturalization Oath ceremony and said my pledge of allegiance at the LA convention center along with 3335 other new Americans representing 140 different countries. On the Queens birthday too no less! 

It was a long and lengthy process but I'm excited to say that I am now also an American Ram and should hopefully get joint custody of that forum username (Or become American Ram 2 or something)

surely you're american-citizen-Ram?

How long have you been there now Wixee?

Congrats by the way, not just on this, but on getting out of England and making a success of your life. Muchio respecto.

12 minutes ago, wixman1884 said:

Congratz. Can you now buy a machine gun to protect yourself ?

33 minutes ago, wixman1884 said:

Got in before Trump sorts the immigrants out eh?

38 minutes ago, Anon said:

Donald Trump says that the US is full up. I'm amazed that you managed to find space to squeeze in amongst the tired and poor huddled masses.

I have heard there is plenty of space in Detroit. :ph34r:

Archived