Should we be thinking of Wembley again

Curtains

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Put's the season in perspective, doesn't it,  when we're debating whether to book our hotel rooms yet and the Bolton fans are singing "We're going to Shrews-ber- ey."

I loved their chant and it makes me appreciate how fortunate we are. 

20 minutes ago, angieram said:

Put's the season in perspective, doesn't it,  when we're debating whether to book our hotel rooms yet and the Bolton fans are singing "We're going to Shrews-ber- ey."

The whole 'book Wembley hotel rooms' thing is just a bit too Foresty. People will be getting tee shirts printed next.

PistoldPete2

I was just wondering whether I could wear my Wembley 2014 scarf again for the first time since that scumbag harry redknapp robbed us of our Premier League place. 

1 hour ago, angieram said:

One of the few times that an away chant has received a round of applause at the iPro

On 7 April 2016 at 12:58, MuespachRam said:

Already arranged where I am watching us win at Wembley.. With @Bluedogmaz and his 100 kids in a bar on international drive Orlando, the locals won't know what's hit them as we are dancing down the streets celebrating Will Hughes scoring the 4th...

It's Destiny!!!

I don't think the question should we be thinking of Wembley again. To be honest baring a total meltdown over the last 5 games I think we are odds on to make the Play Offs even now.

My thoughts now are very much on are we good enough to win the Play Offs. For all our expensive new signings this year unless we show some regular consistency as a whole team over the last 5 games, more so away from home. Then I fear for us a bit in the Play Off's. 

If we win all our remaining games & enter the Play Offs with seven consecutive wins under our belt then. Then that promised momentum we've been waiting to return ever since it disappeared after the first half of the season, could carry us through to Wembley & the Premiership. It's normally about a teams momentum when entering the Play Offs. I accept the season we beat WBA at Wembley was an exception to that rule.

Archived