Derby County v Bolton Wanderers

eddie

Sith Happens
3 hours ago, Woodley Ram said:

The longer the game goes on the harder it will be, I don't think Bolton will go for it, but defend deeply, try to gain confidence by us not scoring and then hit us on the break for a 0-1. If they go for it they will lose and it could be any score . For me 1-0 or 2-0 Rams, Hull score was a one off. I have a feeling it could be a frustrating 2-1 Rams. 

I hopr Hughes doesn't come on, we need to build him up, not rush him.

Best way to build him up is give some game time. 20 mins will do.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Rampage said:

Can anyone explain how we could be so carp against Cardiff and so brilliant against Hull.

OK, so he said we were carp and I responded that it looked fishy thereby (in my own mind) releasing a reservoir of fish puns. Come on guys, up your game. Where have all the punsters gone?

2 minutes ago, Reithe glas said:

OK, so he said we were carp and I responded that it looked fishy thereby (in my own mind) releasing a reservoir of fish puns. Come on guys, up your game. Where have all the punsters gone?

The match day thread is a serious thread, we don't want any red herrings in here, tank you.

I thought the fishy reference was because it was Hull .. Trawlers and all that. But who cares as long as we get something in the net. Bolton, poor lads ... Turbot for the grace of God go I . Hope we have a whale of time this afternoon, I've bet 5 squid we'll win. 

34 minutes ago, jono said:

I thought the fishy reference was because it was Hull .. Trawlers and all that. But who cares as long as we get something in the net. Bolton, poor lads ... Turbot for the grace of God go I . Hope we have a whale of time this afternoon, I've bet 5 squid we'll win. 

The fact it was Hull was just a bonus. Reckon we'll skate it at our plaice, overrun 'em trout the whole game.

7 minutes ago, BodminRam said:

I know their short of money, but cant they afford a descent team sheet

Descent is right if they don't win

Looks like the Rams have left off where they finished against Hull. results elsewhere looking good for us.. Who knows. All I know is, it's been the weirdest season in the championship I can remember. I'm sure there are more twists yet to happen! 

Archived