Derby County v Bolton Wanderers

eddie

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Disciplinary action taken against two players following pre-match incident on Tuesday evening

Bolton Wanderers can announce that the club has taken disciplinary action against Liam Trotter and David Wheater.

The pair will be fined, disciplined and warned as to their future conduct after they were caught on camera making an offensive gesture prior to Tuesday night’s game against Brentford at Griffin Park.

Bolton Wanderers takes the conduct of its players and staff extremely seriously and will not tolerate such behaviour.

The club would like to apologise for any offence caused by the incident.

Read more at http://www.bwfc.co.uk/news/article/club-statement-3045110.aspx#V3b4cUsJUBqU60lm.99

1 hour ago, TheDeadlySaul said:

I hope we put a youth player like Zanzala on the bench to give him 30 mins of game time for this one as hopefully it will be a comfortable victory. 

I could've sworn you'd been around this forum a while but I must be mistaken as you're clearly new to supporting Derby. 

Don't take Bolton for granted like we did with MK Dons, but agree with Deadly. Its not an accident that the U21s have scored 43 goals - more than any other U21 team in the two premier leagues of U21 FA. And its Zanzala who bangs them in, the boy is a force and a half, and the whole crowd would enjoy seeing him play. Give him a half if we are winning, and see what he can do.

55 minutes ago, TheDeadlySaul said:

Why do you think that? 

Just bantering at the idea of the fans or the club preparing for a comfortable win. 

1 hour ago, Spanish said:

Disciplinary action taken against two players following pre-match incident on Tuesday evening

Bolton Wanderers can announce that the club has taken disciplinary action against Liam Trotter and David Wheater.

The pair will be fined, disciplined and warned as to their future conduct after they were caught on camera making an offensive gesture prior to Tuesday night’s game against Brentford at Griffin Park.

Bolton Wanderers takes the conduct of its players and staff extremely seriously and will not tolerate such behaviour.

The club would like to apologise for any offence caused by the incident.

Read more at http://www.bwfc.co.uk/news/article/club-statement-3045110.aspx#V3b4cUsJUBqU60lm.99

Does not explain their dismal and dire performance last night. Embarrasing

http://arcticterntalk.org/2016/04/06/darkness-descends-over-bolton/

Does anyone know if the newly reincarnated St Bradley is ok ? He seemed to tweak something pinging that last pass 

i just loved the blend of energy and aggression and positive thinking that he and Bryson conjured up. 

Same starting line up if possible ... I a not thinking about anything other than seeing us play proper football two games in a row 

19 hours ago, eddie said:

Saturday 9 April

iPro Stadium, Derby, 3:00 pm kickoff.

Bolton's only claim to fame in their recent history, and by 'recent' I mean in the last 50 years, is it featured quite heavily in the classic Monty Python 'Dead Parrot' sketch as the failed palindrome, Notlob. Recently announced debts of £172m, coupled with Wanderers being adrift at the foot of the Championship table a staggering 17 points from safety, means that a victory by Derby - or even a draw - would see Bolton relegated to the third tier. In recent weeks (and by 'recent' this time I mean over the previous 39 games since they hit the woodwork 3 times and broke both Bryson and Hughes and in the process ended Derby's season nine months early), they have shown less life than the aforementioned parrot.

I am going to enjoy the next few days post-Hull. You watch some bugger spoil it on Saturday.

Don't bother going to the match - just enjoy the video...

Always been a Python fan .. Perhaps we should re do the one with Arthur 2 sheds Jackson and make it Bradley two goals Johnson. ( am on the sauce so please feel free to ignore ramblings this evening ) 

8 hours ago, TheDeadlySaul said:

I hope we put a youth player like Zanzala on the bench to give him 30 mins of game time for this one as hopefully it will be a comfortable victory. 

Too big a game in U21s on monday to play him on saturday

Archived