Richard Keogh - always got a mistake in him

mumblemumble

Just now, DerbyRevolution said:

Jake Buxton - always got a mistake in him

Too busy concentrating on pulling shirts and rugby tackling opposition players. 

Result: Pile of bodies, goal mouth scramble, 2 points dropped

Poor

Wouldn't attribute that goal yesterday to him, but the point is quite valid. I do get nervous.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder how many Forest and Leicester fans thought Wes Morgan always "had a mistake" in him?

We used to call him a donkey a lot, especially after 10 man game

2 hours ago, DerbyRevolution said:

Jake Buxton - always got a mistake in him

Too busy concentrating on pulling shirts and rugby tackling opposition players. 

Result: Pile of bodies, goal mouth scramble, 2 points dropped

Poor

I can see your future burning bright on this forum.

Or is that just the pitchforks of the angry mob you've stirred :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Mafiabob said:

Wonder how many Forest and Leicester fans thought Wes Morgan always "had a mistake" in him?

Tons of people used to call him a Donkey, from any club that saw him, because people only remember defenders for the mistakes they make and how can they possibly be any good if they're not playing in the premier league and all anyone can remember of them is mistakes?

Wes Morgan was bought by Leicester for 500k and people scoffed at it, a rip-off people said. Never worth that in a million years. Well now a Donkey, who Forest duped Leicester into paying a whopping £500k for, is about to lift the premier league trophy.

Because football fans know **** all, generally.

4 hours ago, Mafiabob said:

Brilliant trolling on Twitter. :lol:

I love keough , was at the corner when we scored and next to celebrations ,,, it means so much to the bloke and he gives his all for our shirt every minute of every game ,, for that I can forgive the odd mistake that every defender make now and again anyway 

On 21/04/2016 at 19:08, bcnram said:

PC changed his game and he became a better player, by the same token I don't think that PC did Shackell any favours asking him to play it across the back. Wassell seems to have that about right. Personally, so long as there isn't a stream of mistakes from any of the players I don't mind the odd cock up, that comes with the territory of being more attacking.

Yep.

You can pass it back to Carson or to a fella 2 yards away or hoof it out of play to avoid "mistakes"

I'd much rather have a player that makes a positive contribution than a player that just avoids being crap.

I reckon I could get a 100% pass completion in a game for Derby at CB. Reckon Carson might shout at me though.

Just now, BurtonRam7 said:

The question is, would Wes Morgan be out for months because of a falling Kwame Thomas?

image.jpeg

I've since heard that Jake fell over to give young Kwame the confidence he can challenge the very best Championship defenders

3 minutes ago, ram1964 said:

If Keogh didnt have a mistake in him he would be. Playing for Barca and worth 60 mill.Whats your point?

True. Puts in 100% every time he plays, and after all the **** he's had to deal with over the past 2 seasons, to play how he is doing just says so much about his character. 

Top player for me, loves the club and gives it all.

Those who think he's crap know sod all.

3 minutes ago, mumblemumble said:

He was that bad he was taken off at HT.

Thats your POTY everybody

He was actually taken off to save him from suspension. Same reason as Martin.

Possibly the exact opposite situation you've just said as we took him off just so he can play the next game...

Archived