Richard Keogh - always got a mistake in him

mumblemumble

30 minutes ago, mumblemumble said:

You'd have thought he would have learnt from his mistakes in the last play offs but no, Richard was dribbling out from the back, losing the ball, playing risky passes that could have cost us. Silly. And this guy is our captain!

But didn't? Not at fault for any goal, Carson, Shackell and Johnson  for the first. Terrible corner from Ince, no desire to get back by anyone other than Keogh and Carson should have done better for the third. 2nd took 2 deflections into our net. But yeah all Keogh's fault we lost today. :sleep:zzzzzzzz

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, MuespachRam said:

You have got to be joking right..?? Wow some people watch a very different game to me. 

He actually tried to bring the ball forward at times and play some actual forward passes. Not saying he had a decent game, but no one did really.

4 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

You have got to be joking right..?? Wow some people watch a very different game to me. 

Could you name someone who played better? I can only think of Hughes, but even then he was too deep and didn't have enough of an influence on the match.

14 minutes ago, PodgeyRam said:

Could you name someone who played better? I can only think of Hughes, but even then he was too deep and didn't have enough of an influence on the match.

Better than keogh......Hughes by a million miles, Martin did well with the scraps he got, Russell tried his best again with no support, Christie attached ok and every one on he Hull team.

31 minutes ago, rynny said:

But didn't? Not at fault for any goal, Carson, Shackell and Johnson  for the first. Terrible corner from Ince, no desire to get back by anyone other than Keogh and Carson should have done better for the third. 2nd took 2 deflections into our net. But yeah all Keogh's fault we lost today. :sleep:zzzzzzzz

Don't waste your time, @rynny. There's trolling, and then there's mumbling.

1 hour ago, MuespachRam said:

Come off it. You were watching the perpetual loop of Gerrard throwing the title away the other year, like you usually do.

;)

1 hour ago, MuespachRam said:

Better than keogh......Hughes by a million miles, Martin did well with the scraps he got, Russell tried his best again with no support, Christie attached ok and every one on he Hull team.

Only one of those who was even close to Keogh was Hughes. Russell, yeah tried hard but wasn't involved enough as was Martin. Christie was poor defensively, not that much better going forwards.

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, mumblemumble said:

I wonder how many games it'll be before we see the first calamity?

Martin O'Neil, Paul Clement, Steve Mac, Darren Wassall, Nigel Clough and now Nigel Pearson all seem to see something in him that you don't. Think I'd trust their judgement over yours pal. Quality defender at this level.

Archived