Richard Keogh - always got a mistake in him

mumblemumble

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Leicester Ram said:

New thread, 'George Thorne- always got a mistake in him' ??

To be fair Thorne has had some ropey performances this season, passed the ball directly to opposition mids running at our back four on a few occasions and caught on the ball. That was probably all Keogh's fault though.

On Tuesday, April 05, 2016 at 22:59, McLovin said:

Buxton makes more mistakes than Keogh does. It went unoticed with Bucko because he has more "passion"

Exactly. As i've mentioned before, his first act in the F*rest game was to lose his man at the corner and resort to pulling his shirt. Keogh has done ok this season but needs to be replaced in the summer.

Just now, Seth's left foot said:

Exactly. As i've mentioned before, his first act in the F*rest game was to lose his man at the corner and resort to pulling his shirt. Keogh has done ok this season but needs to be replaced in the summer.

He's been our player of the season, "done ok" is underselling his contribution massively. 

2 hours ago, Seth's left foot said:

haters-gonna-hate.jpg

He's got a fantastic fitness record. I think I'm right in saying he's played every minute of every game this season.

And this from Wikipedia

Keogh was a first-team regular for Carlisle, playing 82 times in all competitions over two seasons and scoring 6 goals. He also won the club's Player of the Year Award for the 2009–10 season. At the end of the season, he joined Coventry City on a free transfer and was again a near-ever present, playing 95 league and cup matches across two seasons, scoring one goal. Keogh was named the Player of the Year for the 2011–12 season, although the club was relegated from the Championship.[3] However, he remained in the league, signing for Derby County for a fee of over £1 million. He has played over 160 matches for the club, scored 7 goals, won the club's Player of the Year Award for the 2012–13 season and was named in the 2014–15 PFA Team of the Year.

Yeah, the man's a donkey

when I was a lad - i used  to watch Colin Todd - me Dad said that every so often he could make a bit of a mistake which usually cost us an odd goal- not very often

Colin Todd - nuf said .......broke the English transfer record in his day - and was bloody great for us

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

No matter how well a player can play at whatever level, some people will always focus in on the 1% of their game.

Indeed. I challenge anyone to find me a player that doesn't make mistakes, and regularly at that. 

25 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

No matter how well a player can play at whatever level, some people will always focus in on the 1% of their game.

i agree when its 1%

Its never 1% with Keogh, its more like 20% - which is way to high for a centre half. he needs to stop the suicide passes when if he screws up he puts a guy through on goal.

Archived