Daily Mail linking Tim Sherwood with the Derby job.

Yojimbo

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Yojimbo said:

Tim Sherwood has emerged as a contender to become Derby County's head coach next season.

The Championship club are searching for Paul Clement's long-term replacement and sounded out the former Tottenham Hotspur and Aston Villa manager.

Derby are understood to have reservations about Nigel Pearson, while Brendan Rodgers, David Moyes and Gary Rowett were previously considered candidates for the job at Pride Park.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-3509370/Tim-Sherwood-running-Derby-County-head-coach-season-Championship-club-search-boss.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

How would you feel if this came to fruition? I wouldn't be impressed, personally. He's already failed twice.

No, no, no, no, no....................errrrr - still NO!!!!!!!!

Typical negativity on here I see.

I look forward to a manager who'll bring with him a club branded garment to manage that tricky transition between autumn/winter, and indeed winter/spring, when a coats just too much but a jumper doesn't cut it.

2 minutes ago, jono said:

we just CANNOT have a manager called Sherwood .. You all know what that goes with :o .. Strewth we might as well employ Robin Hood 

Yes, i agree. Sherwood and forest, a match made in heaven. That should be enough to take them down.

4 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

I look forward to a manager who'll bring with him a club branded garment to manage that tricky transition between autumn/winter, and indeed winter/spring, when a coats just too much but a jumper doesn't cut it.

You just need a good flat cap and a copy of the sporting pink stuffed in your jumper 

1 hour ago, reveldevil said:

Personally I'd just prefer a manager with a track record of getting teams promoted from the Championship. Failing that someone who's achieved promotion from League 1 and dome well with an unfancied team in the Championship. I jus don't get the dicking around with left-field candidates. We're supposedly well enough resourced to be able to do it the conventional way.

Archived