Cardiff City vs Derby County

DarkFruitsRam7

38 minutes ago, Rampage said:

How can so many different formations and styles produce such similar results?

because, according to our brilliant manager, they are "irrelevant". you need to start paying more attention to our manager glorious insights into football, Rampage!

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

You mean that way you can't form an opinion that can be questioned, and instead slag of anyone who dare critise or question the performances of the players or managers. Next thing you'll be showing us pictures of your no1 Derby fan rosette you have been presented and how if all fans were like you the world would be a better place.

I enjoy coming in here and reading why people think we are not playing well, wrong tactics, poor style of football etc I may disagree with them but at least it makes good debate.

I don't enjoy coming on here 30 seconds after the final whistle to read armchair fans telling me that DCFC are ****, Wassall is a t**t and Mel is a clueless f*****g idiot. It may be true but it's not constructive and doesn't really offer anything for football fans to debate.

If that wins me a rosette fine.

1 minute ago, G STAR RAM said:

I enjoy coming in here and reading why people think we are not playing well, wrong tactics, poor style of football etc I may disagree with them but at least it makes good debate.

I don't enjoy coming on here 30 seconds after the final whistle to read armchair fans telling me that DCFC are ****, Wassall is a t**t and Mel is a clueless f*****g idiot. It may be true but it's not constructive and doesn't really offer anything for football fans to debate.

If that wins me a rosette fine.

What a crock of *****, since when should a forum be constructive, do you go into a sulk when over a pint someone says something you don't like to hear.....brilliant.

As for the armchair fans...equally laughable, fans don't have to be present to form an opinion on a game, shame that you are so easy to dismiss someone's view just because they weren't at the match, although I'm sure I've seen you commenting about the style of play under clement including away games, maybe the ones you went to or one the away games you have been to? 

4 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

What a crock of *****, since when should a forum be constructive, do you go into a sulk when over a pint someone says something you don't like to hear.....brilliant.

As for the armchair fans...equally laughable, fans don't have to be present to form an opinion on a game, shame that you are so easy to dismiss someone's view just because they weren't at the match, although I'm sure I've seen you commenting about the style of play under clement including away games, maybe the ones you went to or one the away games you have been to? 

You're boring me now I'm afraid.

Said my piece if you don't like it fine, I believe there is an 'ignore' function if you don't like reading my crock of ****.

17 minutes ago, ketteringram said:

Do you think it will be different? 

I hope so!

Mel's got a plan, and it's a perfectly decent one, in fact done right it could be superb.

Now he needs to appoint the best man possible to implement it, and not waver from 'The Derby Way'.

So far, his sensible words haven't been reconciled with his actions, if he can marry them together better than we'll have a decent chance of long term success.

Think the starting 11 was the right one today (Chrsitie maybe ahead of Hansen, however he did well there against florist) just don't understand why we didn't change things sooner. Darren and Arry must of realised we weren't creating anything meaningful. Do we change it for Tuesday? Or just hope this team/formation can keep the home form going and sneak a playoff place. 

41 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Comment all you want but I dont know why anyone would take any notice of a third hand view.

The stats could say one shot on target and we could have hit the woodwork 100 times. So yes, I don't read too much into them.

I would say you responding to my post was even more predictable than my original post ;)

To hit woodwork, you have to at least shoot.

we had 4, four, quatre.

3 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

You're boring me now I'm afraid.

Said my piece if you don't like it fine, I believe there is an 'ignore' function if you don't like reading my crock of ****.

I don't mind your posts, i don't agree with all of them but everyone is entitled to their own opinion.....aren't they ;-)

3 minutes ago, igorlegend said:

To hit woodwork, you have to at least shoot.

we had 4, four, quatre.

Was just a general point I was making as to why I would not use stats such as shots on target to form an opinion on how we had played.

As I've already said, I have no idea how we performed today. And I have also said the games I have seen under Wassall have been no improvement to ones under Clement but I remember games under Clement where the number of shots was equally low as today.

2 hours ago, GenBr said:

You missed a great game - it was like watching Barcelona today- who needs Neymar when we've got Bradley Johnson.

I've just seen that Goals Express thing. 

Our defence looks like it's being organised by neymar. 

Must admit I thought that might be where DW would be able to have greatest impact but we seem to be getting worse. 

No defender on the back post? Seriously school-boy stuff, sure the marking was abysmal (especially on the second) and was the primary reason we conceded, however the second and possibly even the first, could have been stopped with a man on the back post. 

Simple ****.

PistoldPete2

A lot of criticism of wassell , and his post match interviews. but to be fair he has a point, all talk of formations etc is irrelevant when you concede two goals from corners and lose 2-1. That is the only reason we lost the game, and something that needs to be addressed. We have Wassall  and Craig short in the coaching staff... No excuse for this, and if we can't defend corners properly change the defence. I haven't seen the goals ... Who was at fault? Maybe time to bring bucko back. 

Archived