Cardiff City vs Derby County

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Yes, we definitely have different ideas of entertainment.

I only go to 2 or 3 away games a season and it has been that way since I had children, not sure what the relevance is?

The relevance was that you were quick to have a go at people "moaning" but without giving any view on the game yourself.  So you are saying you are enjoying the entertainment more now, or can't you comment on that either?

5 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

The relevance was that you were quick to have a go at people "moaning" but without giving any view on the game yourself.  So you are saying you are enjoying the entertainment more now, or can't you comment on that either?

People moaning about a game they have not even watched you mean? I gave no opinion on it because I was not there.

The home games under Wassall have been no improvement on what I was watching under Clement, probably slightly worse if anything. I know because I read it on the internet.

I would put today down to Martin. It's just a whole team disjointed. In particular midfield.

I just got a sense that the team don't trust a pass to Johnson at all.

Then again, a safe backwards pass was always the preferred option.

Last little grizzle, the pitch seemed absurdly slippy, no end of players slipping over. Weird.

Wassail (Old English wæs hæl, literally 'be you healthy') refers both to the salute 'Waes Hail' and to the drink of wassail, a hot mulled cider traditionally drunk as an integral part of wassailing, an ancient southern English drinking ritual intended to ensure a good cider apple harvest the following year. Wikipedia

Explore: Wassail

Wassailing was traditionally done on New Year's Eve and Twelfth Night, but some rich people drank Wassail on all the 12 days of Christmas! whychristmas.com

Explore: Twelfth Night, Wassail

Wassailing is the background practice against which an English carol such as ``We Wish You a Merry Christmas'' dating back to sixteenth century England, can be made sense of. Wikipedia

We were healthy at Xmas !!!!!!!!!!................ :thumbsup:

Just now, G STAR RAM said:

People moaning about a game that have not even watched you mean?

The home games under Wassall have been no improvement on what I was watching under Clement, probably slightly worse if anything. I know because I read it on the internet.

So you can only comment if you went? What about listening to it? Looking at stats that say we only had one shot on target, or speaking to someone who went to the game? What do you want, everyone to not comment unless it's positive, until they have watched it on rams player? I would say your post was more predictable the moans.

11 minutes ago, Gritters said:

They scored both goals from corners. If we had got someone on the back post they wouldn't have scored any from corners.

I've been complaining about that for weeks (including on here), but hadn't seen today's goals to see if it was the reason. Ridiculous coaching and setup in my view, if that's what happened.

Just now, Leeds Ram said:

So you can only comment if you went? What about listening to it? Looking at stats that say we only had one shot on target, or speaking to someone who went to the game? What do you want, everyone to not comment unless it's positive, until they have watched it on rams player? I would say your post was more predictable the moans.

Comment all you want but I dont know why anyone would take any notice of a third hand view.

The stats could say one shot on target and we could have hit the woodwork 100 times. So yes, I don't read too much into them.

I would say you responding to my post was even more predictable than my original post ;)

1 minute ago, G STAR RAM said:

Comment all you want but I dont know why anyone would take any notice of a third hand view.

The stats could say one shot on target and we could have hit the woodwork 100 times. So yes, I don't read too much into them.

I would say you responding to my post was even more predictable than my original post ;)

We only had 4 shots in total, I suppose the ball could have bobbled across the crossbar 33 times on each of them shots, but somehow I doubt it.  I'll await you comments then once you have watched the game, and can enlighten us on good we were, and what type of football we were playing.

2 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

We only had 4 shots in total, I suppose the ball could have bobbled across the crossbar 33 times on each of them shots, but somehow I doubt it.  I'll await you comments then once you have watched the game, and can enlighten us on good we were, and what type of football we were playing.

This

2 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

Not going to bother watch it, will just assume it was bad because then I can slag the club off with you lot. It will leave me with a big warm feeling inside.

Not bothered... Expected us to lose this one anyway. Aside from the days of McClaren and Burley where we actually played decent football, our record at Cardiff has been woeful to say the least.

Bring back Nigel Clough... At least playing boring, slow, turgid football can be accepted when you've paid a pittance for them and your highest earner is on about 9k per week.

It's not acceptable when 9k a week is your lowest earner and you've spent 25 million on duffers...

Just now, G STAR RAM said:

Not going to bother watch it, will just assume it was bad because then I can slag the club off with you lot. It will leave me with a big warm feeling inside.

You mean that way you can't form an opinion that can be questioned, and instead slag of anyone who dare critise or question the performances of the players or managers. Next thing you'll be showing us pictures of your no1 Derby fan rosette you have been presented and how if all fans were like you the world would be a better place.

Archived