If the season ended today

Warren Hobhead

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

I think I'll wait and give it to whoever scores the winner in the play-off final.

He doesn't play for us

2 hours ago, ram1964 said:

Carson done nothing wrong all season

Keogh been consistent,100% commitment

No one else comes close to these two for commitment ,professional ism ,consistency.

They are my two choices as well.

1) Keogh. Yes the odd error, but has been the lynch pin of our team, so much that opposition teams focus their defending from the front on him. Been a great captain, showed great character, defended very very well and been there or thereabouts for MOM in about 80% of our games. 

2) Butterfield. Only consitant atacking threat and has been head and shoulders above the rest. In the good times and bad he was our best player. If only those around him could be as mentally aware. Played out of position too much but still managed to play well. Very few poor games. 

3) Carson. Solid.

No Shackell for me, good defender but his complete lack of distribution causes so many more problems for us than realised. 

No Christie, very average defender, masked by his atacking threat. 

I think there's four, maybe five, genuine POTY contenders - Keogh, Carson, Christie, Shackell and Butterfield. 

I don't really doubt that Keogh will get the nod at the end of the season, deservedly. 

Depending on the cut off point for the YPOTY, it could be Christie (23), if that's too old then Hanson (20) by default. 

Archived