Wolverhampton Wanderers vs. Derby County

AmericanRam

3 hours ago, TimRam said:

One good thing came out of this...we won't see Derby on Sky again this season. apart from the Forest game...god help us in that one.

Random as this may sound, I would love know  the stats for how we do when on TV and have an early kick off - my feel is usually not very well!

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a long list of terrible players ive seen in a Derby shirt

teale, thirwell, beck, tyson, grenet... The list goes on 

i remember having a real hatred towards Andy Griffin thought he was absolutely terrible but none of them were worse that Claude Davis 

people often say 'even i could of scored that' or 'my nans better than them' it isnt usually the case and usually said out of frustration after all they are professional footballers for a reason. But i honestly genuinely felt i could of done a better job than clod. I wouldn't have been any worse absolutely stole a wage impersonating a footballer. Always thought he was non league at best 

Wiemann is frustrating & I'm not his biggest fan & dont think he's good enough but i bet if we thought about it he isnt even in the top 20 'biggest waste of money' signings in the last 20 years 

5 minutes ago, G-Ram said:

There is a long list of terrible players ive seen in a Derby shirt

teale, thirwell, beck, tyson, grenet... The list goes on 

i remember having a real hatred towards Andy Griffin thought he was absolutely terrible but none of them were worse that Claude Davis 

people often say 'even i could of scored that' or 'my nans better than them' it isnt usually the case and usually said out of frustration after all they are professional footballers for a reason. But i honestly genuinely felt i could of done a better job than clod. I wouldn't have been any worse absolutely stole a wage impersonating a footballer. Always thought he was non league at best 

Wiemann is frustrating & I'm not his biggest fan & dont think he's good enough but i bet if we thought about it he isnt even in the top 20 'biggest waste of money' signings in the last 20 years 

In my limited number of years as a ram, weiman pound for pound is the worst. About 5 years ago my home town club had a loan player who was highly recommended and the next big thing, but turnrd out to.be useless and disinterested. Turns out he was our (derby) star January signing Mr Blackman.

31 minutes ago, CWC1983 said:

In my limited number of years as a ram, weiman pound for pound is the worst. About 5 years ago my home town club had a loan player who was highly recommended and the next big thing, but turnrd out to.be useless and disinterested. Turns out he was our (derby) star January signing Mr Blackman.

1 minute ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Ha ha, classic,  I thought it was going to show me his highlights reel from his time in the north east. Thought he was going to be brilliant after his time at motherwell, just turned into another disinterested player on loan. 

Weimann and Marin and Russell . Jeez.

So our #9 scores from a set piece - very nice goal to be fair - and that somehow excuses him from what was one of the worst striker performances - worse even than his last outing. We've got a dud striker folks. Out headed, never got on the end of a cross, bar one from the left. Messed up 2 beautiful through passes from Johnson and Ince both of which he should have got on target, one he wasn't looking for and the other he just whacked it to no where.  Lost so many balls I lost counts  - must have been 15-20, didn't  have the pace to get to any 50/50 where he was gobbled up by mediocre defenders. Nicholson and plenty on here give the guy a free pass, it's mind boggling. As long as we keep trotting this guy out we effectively play a man short regardless of the odd goals he scored from a penno or Dfk.

I'm pleased for Martin that he scored on the free kick but why does everyone including Nicholson give him a free pass for the rest of his play. Then you put weimann out there? Hes got pace but he's comical as well. It's getting old. Zanzala experiment please now!

Back to the Clement days. Insipid, lifeless, boring.

Weimann should just be told to **** off on holiday and find another club in the summer.

17 hours ago, Leicester Ram said:

Wow, what a day I've had.

I never saw this, had planned to go to the gym with my mate in the morning and was checking my phone around 11, when I saw a tweet from the club showing a vine of the players arriving. They're a bit early, thought a ponderous Leicester Ram. So I checked the kick-off time on my phone then promptly grabbed my mate and sprinted out the gym. 

I had a 1 minute shower at my place, while waking up my flat mate who'd been out til 7 in the morning. We ran to Selly Oak train station where only one of us had time to buy a ticket to New Street. While on the train to New Street I then bought tickets to Wolverhampton for my mates, and when we arrived at New Street we had 5 minutes to get the 12:01 train to Wolverhampton. I ran out through the gates while they got onto the platform, got the tickets then sprinted back, making it onto the train with a minute to spare.

Got to Wolves at 12:20, got a taxi to the ground and only missed 1 minute of the ******* ***** that Derby served up today :cool::cool:

I don't want to say it's Del's fault for not quoting me in that post, but it really sort of is.

(Also my mate who'd been out til 7 and only had 4 hours sleep missed the Martin goal because she was getting a pie)

No it isn't and that's really your fault but at least you made it anyway. 

57 minutes ago, sage said:

FFS he couldn't get in Stevenage's team. He isn't ready.

Have you seen him play many times?

No by judging his posts tbh. 

Archived