Wolverhampton Wanderers vs. Derby County

AmericanRam

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be there and hope to see some of the slick passing we are capable of. Thorne often starts that because the pace he puts on a pass gives the recipient time before being closed down. I hope he's fit.

i would also love to see Blackman upfront with Martin and four across the midfield.

Not going to happen though as names currently seem to be drawn out of a hat!

Carson; Christie, Keogh, Shackell, Olsson; Thorne (if fit, if not Hanson), Butterfield, Hendrick; Ince, Martin, Camara.

Let's give Razza a go. Not a fan of Johnson on the left hand side, slows the play down way too much.

Wolves are on a dreadful run of form recently, huge pressure on Jackett and it provides us with the perfect opportunity to take advantage. 

2-1 Derby. Just.

8 hours ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Carson
Christie Keogh Shackell Olsson
Thorne
Hendrick Butterfield
Ince Martin Camara

Agree with one amendment based on last nights performance, Hendrick out - Bryson in. Would like to see Bryson get a start with Butterfield and Thorne as personally I believe this has potential to be our strongest consistent midfield 3 combo with Will Hughes still unavailable.  

On a side note, I'll be pretty frustrated if Johnson gets yet another start on the left wing, he was more involved last night than he has been in recent weeks but I still think players need to understand you are only as good as your last few performances and team selection should always be based on this in my opinion.  

3 minutes ago, admira said:

The bookies have us as favourites which I am slightly surprised about:

Wolves: 5/2

Rams: 11/10

Draw: 12/5

Why? As bad as we have been, we've still won 2 in a row and they haven't won in about 6 games.

6 minutes ago, admira said:

The bookies have us as favourites which I am slightly surprised about:

Wolves: 5/2

Rams: 11/10

Draw: 12/5

L 3-0 v Brentford, L 1-0 v H'Field, L 2-1 v Preston, D 0-0 v Reading, D 2-2 v Bolton. 

Playing a team 10 places above them going into it with that form - I'd have been shocked if we weren't favorites. I don't think we are that likely to win, I think we still have teething problems but we're the more likely. 

Archived