Wolverhampton Wanderers vs. Derby County

AmericanRam

4 hours ago, Ninos said:

Weimann and Marin and Russell . Jeez.

So our #9 scores from a set piece - very nice goal to be fair - and that somehow excuses him from what was one of the worst striker performances - worse even than his last outing. We've got a dud striker folks. Out headed, never got on the end of a cross, bar one from the left. Messed up 2 beautiful through passes from Johnson and Ince both of which he should have got on target, one he wasn't looking for and the other he just whacked it to no where.  Lost so many balls I lost counts  - must have been 15-20, didn't  have the pace to get to any 50/50 where he was gobbled up by mediocre defenders. Nicholson and plenty on here give the guy a free pass, it's mind boggling. As long as we keep trotting this guy out we effectively play a man short regardless of the odd goals he scored from a penno or Dfk.

I'm pleased for Martin that he scored on the free kick but why does everyone including Nicholson give him a free pass for the rest of his play. Then you put weimann out there? Hes got pace but he's comical as well. It's getting old. Zanzala experiment please now!

Hahahahaha this is so funny Zanzala for Martin? So ******* glad you're not in charge of the club. 

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Strange yearnings said:

Historical statistics mean nothing. It's now that counts

It shows what he is capable of though. The problem has been the terrible supply from midfield and the lack of any tempo and don't get me started on our wingers. I doubt all this won't be sorted out until next season

Its funny that people can see the same,and yet when giving their views seemed to be watching a different one. I read the Derby Telegraph and they printed some letters. Most of them were fine,but "JerseyRams" said that he gives up,we dominated and were beaten by 2 lucky strikes,we were the only team trying to play football,and the other playing with 10 defenders at home.

Someone called Darren Wassall said we deserved at least a draw,and that we got it wrong late on by going for a win,and attacking in the last 10 minutes He said if you can't win make sure you don't lose. We let them win on the counter.

He also said that the substitutions (Ince and Weimann) were pre-planned,and always intended to do them at that time.

17 hours ago, kingsy1884 said:

It shows what he is capable of though. The problem has been the terrible supply from midfield and the lack of any tempo and don't get me started on our wingers. I doubt all this won't be sorted out until next season

Couldn't agree more with this.

Feel that now this season is nothing more than an open trial to our bloated squad to see who stays and who goes in the summer. I fear we could lose a potentially valuable player to us in a future system with the club not wanting to appoint a new manager immediately. 

Archived