Clement gone.

Rev

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Just in case I'm being tarred with the patronising brush

I viewed your comments as being counterbalancing and no harm in that.

1 hour ago, curtains said:

This again demonstrates the opposing view. Anyway life is too short and we must get behind DW and the next one. And if MM interferes in the future (which I'm sure he will) it is all of the ones that are vocal of his innocence today, that should be pushing for lesser involvement.

15 minutes ago, Monkeytennis12345 said:

Guys, Guys, c'mon...... After 81 pages, does anybody really still believe that Clement's 'departure' was actually to do with footballing matters?

PC's silence is deafening. Why no statement from him since Monday evening?   

Given a little effort, I'm sure that you could contrive an entire conspiracy theory out of it.

16 minutes ago, Monkeytennis12345 said:

Guys, Guys, c'mon...... After 81 pages, does anybody really still believe that Clement's 'departure' was actually to do with footballing matters?

Terms of his departure agreement, maybe?

15 minutes ago, Monkeytennis12345 said:

To be fair, the details of why Paul Clement lost his job is really a personal matter between him and the club. Both party's solicitors will have agreed on a Compromise Agreement that sets out what can be said and not said together with the compensation. It doesn't really matter to anyone else. Time to move on.

1 minute ago, eddie said:

Given a little effort, I'm sure that you could contrive an entire conspiracy theory out of it.

Oh come on! Since when have Derby fans been susceptible to believing conspiracy theory hogwash? *cough* We had to sack McClaren to stop him resigning and going to Newcastle. *cough*

57 minutes ago, YouRams said:

Has anybody seen that he is still alive? One of Mels henchman has had him bumped off...

I have it on good authority that he wasn't alive in the first place - that he was actually a cardboard cutout fabricated out of old cornflake packets, because sacking McClaren took us close to the FFP threshold, so we couldn't actually afford to hire anyone to do the job. The fact that Sam Rush combed his beard last week and found a pound coin means that we can afford to hire Darren Wassall for 45 minutes - like last time.

4 minutes ago, eddie said:

I have it on good authority that he wasn't alive in the first place - that he was actually a cardboard cutout fabricated out of old cornflake packets, because sacking McClaren took us close to the FFP threshold, so we couldn't actually afford to hire anyone to do the job. The fact that Sam Rush combed his beard last week and found a pound coin means that we can afford to hire Darren Wassall for 45 minutes - like last time.

...and thank goodness we can get back to the mediocrity we're used to.

Can we please have the swear filter removed? I don't like to keep repeating myself and am finding it hard to find new words to use when I read all the conspiracy theories or posts from people who obviously know more about what is happening than the club or the people involved.

Archived