Clement gone.

Rev

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Duracell said:

Jackson executes her job as a journalist effectively by quickly delivering news from our chairman and asking some of the important questions we want answering, and the only comment Derby fans have to make is on her looks.

Doing wonders for the stereotypes of football fans and forum users.

Ginger solidarity?

3 minutes ago, North_Stand_Ram said:

I agree he shouldn't put pressure on, and obviously it's not a necessity (he's said it enough times), but it's still a target, we still want it, and we're still in a good position to get it, but for it not to be mentioned at all in a 4 min interview?

6 minutes ago, North_Stand_Ram said:

Pal, he moans on about stability but there's no mention of play offs or promotion. Who says he has to say he "must" get promotion. We still want it!

He did say that of course we would like promotion but it's not what the coach/manager would be judged on.

2 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Probably Weimann if I had to guess, although hopefully that will change with a new head coach. Or Bent. 

Forgot about those two!  Yes could very well be. Really hope we see a lot more of Bent now. 

7 minutes ago, Mick Harford said:

Not Bent or Weimann, though I believe neither are happy. Understandably so if they are not being selected.

Does he walk round with a face looking like a slapped A**e (never seen him smile) and his dad (ex player) attends a lot of the matches too?

1 hour ago, Super Johnny Russell said:

Let me try and get this right.

If we were top or second but not playing The Derby Way (whatever the hell that is) Clement would still have gone?.

The sacking would be a lot easier to digest if (a) Morris came out and said he wanted promotion and (b) we had someone else lined up.

I don't get it. Strikes me that Morris is actually obsessed with promotion and he's panicking after gambling £25m on players who don't work for the team (exceptions Carson, Shackell and Butterfield).

He said the exact opposite.

Clement came across as a nice bloke, just possibly out of his depth as a No.1.

Personally speaking I think it was always a gamble and from the first pre season match it looked doomed, but we all bought into the hype.

Only two 90 minute performances in 30 odd games says everything.

We do need a coach that knows this division.........

Archived