Clement gone.

Rev

31 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Johnny Russell having no right foot when clean through and absolutely nothing to do with coaching. That was entirely his composure failing him. Adding lines like that really makes the rest of your post seem far less thought-out :p

you can coach how to get people to kick, shoot and dribble with their weaker foot.. obviously JR is not bothered hence he is in and out of the team. A right foot tap past the keeper and he would have scored. He is the first to admit he should score more - so he will always be a Championship player.

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Duracell said:

Wassall was still technically in charge for the other 4 goals we scored in the right end though.

The good think about Wassall is that it's clear where he needs to improve. Sort his defence out, and we'll thump every team 4-0.

Fear not, the Derby Promotion bus has a new driver but it's not stopping until May!

Think we all know what happened that game Duracell mate... 

1 minute ago, Daveo said:

I'm not a coach so can anyone explain this one to me. Hugging and smiling seems like a positive sign right?

56b9d350bd0bb_ScreenShot2016-02-09at11.5

On the basis they're doing it in the background too that seems like some kind of training ground exercise?

Still... from the bemused look on Johnson's face and the massive grin on Bucko's they're obviously having fun with it...

33 minutes ago, Daveo said:

I'm not a coach so can anyone explain this one to me. Hugging and smiling seems like a positive sign right?

Is this posted on the official site....or did it come direct from Mel's phone to you ;-)

35 minutes ago, Daveo said:

The world's campest line up for an opposition freekick?

WTF is our defensive coach? Needs to sort this **** out pronto!

4 minutes ago, Daveo said:

Official site twitter account, no propaganda through me I'm afraid ;)

I'll remind you of that when we see the pictures of Boycie and you in the players bath, sipping champagne, eating strawberries, and surrounded by your groupies :-)

14 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

Can't argue with that.

Last Tuesday summer it up for me. Acres and acres of space on the left for us, crying out for Olsson but he was happy to carry on with Mr Safe in the shape of Warnock.

In his last 2 post match interviews he sounded a broken man who could not tell what was happening in front of his own eyes.

Safe Mr Warnock? That's the last thing a team needs,a safe fullback.never heard that as a critism,before.

Just now, toddy said:

Pearson or Holloway in ASAP either can get us back into the top two positions.

Wassall - No

Jesus. That post actually made me cringe. 

3 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Jesus. That post actually made me cringe. 

2 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

Have you taken your medication today?

Might want to see the doctor about increasing your dosage...

Their records of promotion speak for themselves.

Unless we want another no hoper?

2 minutes ago, toddy said:

Their records of promotion speak for themselves.

Unless we want another no hoper?

Eh? Pearson. Number of Promotions from League 1: 1. Number of promotion from Champ: 1. (Also almost got relegated from the Champ once but survived on final day) How many managers have equal or better credentials? Loads. Is he a nutter? Yes.

Holloway. Promotion from league 1: 1. Promotion from Champ: 2. How many managers have equal or better credentials? Loads. Is he probably getting paid more on TV and really annoying? Yes.

Archived