Clement gone.

Rev

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a couple chant suggestions for the next home game, for Rush, Morris and co...

'you don't know what you're doing'

and

'who else is getting sacked in the morning?'

Pair of underhanded kneejerkers. It was a bad run but what kind of management team puts PC in charge, gives him 30 mill then sacks him with half a season to go and no replacement in sight? And will a decent option be forthcoming knowing this is how we treat our managers and staff? Morris is making us a laughing stock. 

1 minute ago, 86 points said:

I have a couple chant suggestions for the next home game, for Rush, Morris and co...

'you don't know what you're doing'

and

'who else is getting sacked in the morning?'

Pair of underhanded kneejerkers. It was a bad run but what kind of management team puts PC in charge, gives him 30 mill then sacks him with half a season to go and no replacement in sight? And will a decent option be forthcoming knowing this is how we treat our managers and staff? Morris is making us a laughing stock. 

Mel got it wrong, trusted intuition that PC would turn into a great manager, he will learn from this and make better decisions.

good decision to make the decision to end it sooner rather than later because pc showed no indication that he was going to change.

i know all this is a bit raw but now is the the time to support the club and stop moaning, otherwise some may have to consider supporting another team because Mel is going nowhere thank god!  This is a money game and without his cash..........

Mel needs to get on the phone and call Warburton. But of course he won't come now will he, after leaving his last post due to the meddling from the owners at Brentford. And of course Moyes, Rogers and co will be lining up to come to a club where the chairman can't stay out of the dressing room! Jokes. 

9 minutes ago, CHCDerby said:

Personally I think it's the right decision but one I can't get my head around with the timing. Our football has been rubbish all season not just in the last 7 games.

I wouldn't now be surprised if Rush was going in the near future. He has made more bad decisions than good and needs to give his head a wobble.

Lot easier (and more palatable to some) to sack a manager on a winless 7 match run than it would have been prior to Boro away

I have lost all respect for those in charge of the club. I cannot believe the short mindedness after all that was said at the start of the season.

I feel severely let down.

Good luck Darren, I still hope we go up, but unfortunately there is no Derby Way and it's the realisation that in fact we're just another Championship club throwing money at going up. 

Up the rams.

3 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

good decision.... get him out before the season is totally unsalvageable, now at least there is still a chance to rescue it.

Mate... The fella we are replacing him with was 0-4 down at half time last time out... Had to be rescued at half time. Darren Brownnose.... 

Thank you for making the hard decision which will ultimately be to your benefit and to that of this great club. A brave appointment in the first place, and one which I can see was appealing considering the connections, but in the final analysis was the employment of a coach who was unable to manage.

Now the hard work is done it is vitally important that the next step is the correct one. From my prospective, as it has been from the outset, is the employment of a proven manager. Not fixated with whom this may be, but as long as his career can be measured as a success. Moyes, Rodgers, Person all fine with me, but a personal preference for Pearson.

Hopefully the interim appointment of Wassall is only a smoke screen as I’m assuming you have a candidate in mind. If that is not the case, I would be a tad disappointed or things in the dressing are obviously worse than we have heard.

Your business acumen is legendary and hard decisions such as the next key appointment, which I’m sure will be successful, will ensure a bright and happy future for all connected with the RAMS

Pearson, with brilliant copy like that, the job is yours! Good luck!

Archived