Are you a moron?

Mostyn6

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Mostyn6 said:

is the formation relevant? Do you boo the formation? or abuse the players?

Do you genuinely believe the main reason we lost at Wembley, or threw away our position last season, or the fact haven't won in 4 recently is because of the fans? 

It doesn't help, but in my opinion there's bigger issues a foot...

1 hour ago, Gritters said:

It's not much better on here. People analyse everything to do with Derby some even find things that aren't there. Ok we didn't play well. Some people want to get it off their chest but at 75mins people were going home. May be it was the extra 1.5k that were going but jeez if anything would put me of it would be seeing the crowd leaving with 20 minutes still to play for.

I made the trip up from Sussex for this game, was in the North Stand and people did indeed get up and leave early. I stood up and shouted 'half fans' at them much to my sons embarrassment. Is it always that quiet in the North Stand? I felt slightly ashamed as no-one sang or clapped or did anything at all. Don't know why they bother.

Not wasting all that time and money to sit in a morgue.

If I can't get South Stand next time, where's next best?

2 minutes ago, ColonelBlimp said:

I made the trip up from Sussex for this game, was in the North Stand and people did indeed get up and leave early. I stood up and shouted 'half fans' at them much to my sons embarrassment. Is it always that quiet in the North Stand? I felt slightly ashamed as no-one sang or clapped or did anything at all. Don't know why they bother.

East Stand, but you get thumped in there

4 minutes ago, ColonelBlimp said:

Even the South Stand was pretty quiet today unfortunately. South West upper sometimes join in and East Stand next to the away fans is normally ok.

1 hour ago, Gritters said:

It's not much better on here. People analyse everything to do with Derby some even find things that aren't there. Ok we didn't play well. Some people want to get it off their chest but at 75mins people were going home. May be it was the extra 1.5k that were going but jeez if anything would put me of it would be seeing the crowd leaving with 20 minutes still to play for.

Yep the couple behind me left straight after the second goal. 

5 minutes ago, ColonelBlimp said:

Errmm!! may be try the away end. Sometimes the whole ground is buzzing and you can feel the atmosphere I honestly think it lifts the team. Then like the last two games it's flat from the start. This usually sets the tone for a ***** match.

Good effort coming from Sussex shame you chose this game. 

Just for clarity. I don't think a negative crowd is responsible for poor performances.

However

I do believe strongly and have first hand accounts that a crowd which is too negative too quickly or too quiet can contribute towards lowering a players confidence and increases the tension and pressure. Gary Rowett said as much post match!

30 minutes ago, TheDeadlySaul said:

You complain about how lack of support doesn't effect players, but then say how Clement should be animated on the touchline for some reason. 

What logic is that? 

Clement is the fooking manager. He's paid to offer the players support and guidance. In other words, manage the fooking team.

Today he looked a bit deflate which is not like him.

As for lack of support affecting the players, in my view most players don't give a **** about  supporters.

Chelsea fans backed Mourhino and the Chelsea team to the hilt before he was sacked.

Remember Reading at home last match of last season? There was no way we were going to the play offs. The players made sure of that. It was a fooking disgrace. 

You and Mostyn, stop having a go at the supporters, our confidence is low enough as it is.  If you abuse us any more we might struggle to perform. 

32 minutes ago, North_Stand_Ram said:

Do you genuinely believe the main reason we lost at Wembley, or threw away our position last season, or the fact haven't won in 4 recently is because of the fans? 

It doesn't help, but in my opinion there's bigger issues a foot...

no, I believe we lost at Wembley and threw away last season, and will possibly do the same this season because the confidence is low and the players need to be confident to perform well.

Anybody who calls themselves a "supporter" should know that the "feelgood factor" is what gives the players a good environment to improve confidence. Anyone calling themselves a "supporter" should support the team, and maybe perhaps just save there whining, booing and abuse at least until the final whistle, if at all. Certainly not during a game, and certainly not during a game where the team is in the top 2 or 3 in the league!

28 minutes ago, Simsy said:

Of course the formation is relevant to how we perform. IMO (and surely anyones) it has more of an effect on how the players perform then what the fans do.

the formation is NOT relevant to the confidence of players. The formation got us to the top of the league FFS! It's confidence that is the key to performances... only a moron would think otherwise.

Archived