Are you a moron?

Mostyn6

Just now, The 1884 Group said:

I would love them to do that, but can you imagine the stick they would get.

If the question was put across correctly I don't think they would, I'd respect the honesty and it might make people think twice about moaning and booing in future.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seem to be on the exact same wave length of you mclovin. Everything you say lately i am in agreement with (players form, formations and tactics etc) 

Maybe both of us are wrong. Perhaps it's us criticising Chris Martin that has lead to him not scoring goals, he must of checked this forum read our posts and now is deflated. Obviously it has nothing to do with his own two feet :ph34r:

I thought the atmosphere at the start was better than its been for a while. 3pm saturday certainly helps as does a decent sized and loud away support.

Unfortunately the crowd slowly turns once they sense the team is struggling. Its a vicious circle that just gets worse and worse as the game goes on. Add in an away goal every so often and we end up with today's debacle.

I rarely hear support or chants to encourage players that might need a bit of confidence, christie and forsyth last season come to mind, and once the team go behind the crowd go silent.

However, too many of the team have gone into hiding. How many times have the back 4 got the ball at their feet looking for a pass forward and there is nobody free or trying to get free. The only option is a square ball across the back 4 or a 50/50 ball forward thats getting intercepted or given away.

We had real pace up front today but how many times did we use it?  We used to fly at teams, now its too slow and predictable.

I for one would like to see a more attacking style of play, take the handbrake off and entertain the crowd, which in turn will should help get the stadium behind the team.  

1 minute ago, Simsy said:

Seem to be on the exact same wave length of you mclovin. Everything you say lately i am in agreement with (players form, formations and tactics etc) 

Maybe both of us are wrong. Perhaps it's us criticising Chris Martin that has lead to him not scoring goals, he must of checked this forum read our posts and now is deflated. Obviously it has nothing to do with his own two feet :ph34r:

Get a room;)

1 hour ago, Mostyn6 said:

Only a moron wouldn't have learnt from this team bottling two successive promotions, and would then go and put massive pressure on the team to play like Barcelona week-in week-out, and then moan when the team confidence drops as a result of the massive pressure!

We were top a week before Christmas, and 2nd at New Year, yet people still found something to moan about.

You ****** did this last season, yet didn't learn.

You destroyed the feel good factor and drove a (then succeeding) manager out of the club after ruining Christie, Hendrick, Forsyth, Keogh and Grant mentally.

It's not the players we need to kick in to shape, it's those fans who are making it a horrible place to play.

Before you give me nonsense about players earning good money and should be able to take it, use your ******* brain before spouting that **** to me! Performing under pressure does not get easier (or harder) in relation to wealth! But it is affected by the fear put into you by thousands of deluded, ungrateful, demanding, self-important, selfish, self-entitled, irrational, impatient, jealous, bird-brained, SO-CALLED "supporters".

We were cruising along, for the second season running, yet those ****** amongst us have made issues out of nothing, found scapegoats when none were needed, found reason to criticise when they should be praising.

Lo and behold, self-fulfilling prophecy AGAIN.

Well done.

What a load of rubbish. Not one supporter can be blamed for today. 

4 minutes ago, TheDeadlySaul said:

That's the issue right there. Not supportive, picky and entitled. 

Possibly. As a season ticket holder I support the team for the full 95 minutes home and away, however I am entitled to my view and sometimes I can be picky.

10 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Well Real Madrid won the european cup in 2014, when clement was there in fact, despite the fans regularly booing the team and targeting individuals. As I said before, it's a myth. These are professionals not little kids. I don't need 30k people encouraging me when I'm doing work, it is just an embarrassing excuse. Boro's stadium is empty a lot of the time but they're top of the league.

So just because you've used two of the greatest teams in European history to justify your points its a myth is it? I bet you don't need 30k people on your back at work either.

Professionals or not, constant abuse doesn't do them, the team or us any favours.

14 minutes ago, Rampton said:

Utter Boollocks

How can you blame the fans for the lack of confidence in this team. When we play well  all 4 stands will roar them on but play like we have been playing and some will rightly voice their opinion.

Unlike last season, this is a squad of well paid seasoned pros, captains and internationals, any criticism should be water off a ducks back.

I agree with a previous poster that we haven't played well since Hull and we also can't seem to settle on a regular starting 11.

We also need a better reserve keeper cos Grant is fuccking shiit.

And what was up with Clement today. Totally inanimate on the touchline 1st half and 2nd half sat in the dugout like mardy Clough used to when it was all going wrong.

Nowt to do with the supporters, we're the best in this division. 

you epitomise everything that is wrong with Derby 'fans'. You're not a supporter, if you was, you'd be thinking logically "We've been rubbish for the whole of this century, bar a couple of flirtations and a disaster in the Prem, at least we are competitive nowadays!"

5 minutes ago, SillyBilly said:

OP mining for likes to a certain extent maybe. It tends to be a like bonanza for posting stuff about fans booing or about how crap our fans are.

FWIW I don't think the booing helps things but some perspective wouldn't go amiss either.

Not at all. I will never be in the @eddie ratio for likes, so it doesn't bother me. I'm just sick of Derby fans being clueless, crass and embarrassing.

3 minutes ago, North_Stand_Ram said:

I can understand fan behaviour affecting younger players, but we have so many seasoned pros in our team that should it really be a major problem? 

Serious question, should footballers be immune from abuse? 

Since when is the age and experience of a player relevant. Did you not realise we bottled promotion two seasons on the spin? With a number of the current players involved? No.

And No, it is impossible for humans to be immune.

We have already and seth aint happy about it- (superbad movie):lol:

Sorry to leave you out YouRams if it is any consolation may i add you also have been talking a lot of sense on here! ;)

fck it lets get clement and morris out and run the club ourselves we will take derby to the top.. 

On second thoughts we could do with mels money unless you happen to have a couple million quid spare.

3 minutes ago, Rampton said:

Possibly. As a season ticket holder I support the team for the full 95 minutes home and away, however I am entitled to my view and sometimes I can be picky.

You complain about how lack of support doesn't effect players, but then say how Clement should be animated on the touchline for some reason. 

What logic is that? 

14 minutes ago, YouRams said:

Would be interesting to hear the players honest opinions on this. I wonder if a few of them came out and said the groans and panick has an effect then people would stop? When the crowd are nervy and on their backs our play looks rushed and panicked. I know my old mate Owen Bradley reads this, would be good to hear in an interview.

I think certain players have shown this season how they feel about it. From Baird's east stand attack to Ince and Martin's celebrations; it's quite clear to see they aren't over the moon with us.

A specific question would be good though, might make people think twice.

2 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Since when is the age and experience of a player relevant. Did you not realise we bottled promotion two seasons on the spin? With a number of the current players involved? No.

More experienced players are less fazed by external forces, no? Speaking generally, I'd say that's definitely the case 

8 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

I realised this. What formation was that with by the way?

17 minutes ago, Simsy said:

It's a conspiracy against us :D. Would give u a like good sir but my 50 likes are used up for the day 

Archived