Derby v Man Utd Ticket Prices

Srg

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, uttoxram75 said:

Very happy as long as we win!

I sincerely hope United take it seriously and we progress to the next round.

ftfy

4 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Very happy as long as we win!

I sincerely hope United don't take it seriously and we progress to the next round.

Prefer us to smash Burnley then Fulham and pull out the cup due to a lack of interest

30 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

Bloke on minimum wage wanting to treat his two young uns and his wife would have to work 2 and a half days roughly just for tickets let alone before hand... 

Thats Mental...

Or 1/10th of a student's monthly wage... 

Spare change anybody?

I'm well grumpy about this. I had plans for a night out which I have to change and now they charge stupid money. I went to a few £10 games last couple of seasons so I suppose I shouldn't moan but just because it's Man U it's £70 for 2 of us. Boo! 

4 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

I'm well grumpy about this. I had plans for a night out which I have to change and now they charge stupid money. I went to a few £10 games last couple of seasons so I suppose I shouldn't moan but just because it's Man U it's £70 for 2 of us. Boo! 

Tv's are better, Ewe.

1 minute ago, Ewe Ram said:

I've not decided yet, I'm still sulking about it at the moment. 

I did sneak a cheeky boo in there and nobody noticed though 

Well if you do go, enjoy it! I'm considering going, just because now I know the tickets wont have sold out through the ST holders because theyre all so mift lol. 

We'll all be kicking ourselves when we get to the Cup Final and the tickets are only available to those who paid through the nose for the Man Utd game :(

I wonder if part of this is testing the waters/setting expectations for next season when we are inevitably playing with the "big boys"

If, as is being suggested by some, United held firm on the higher ticket price (and I wouldn't bet on that necessarily being the case), what's stopping Derby issuing their supporters with say a £10 voucher to be spent in the club shop?

Ultimately, whether people boycott the match because of the prices is entirely their decision. Don't go - I'm not bothered, go - I'm not bothered. I did wince when I saw the prices and won't decide if I'm going for a day of two but if I do or if I don't it will be my decision. Others can make their own!

Archived