Derby v Man Utd Ticket Prices

Srg

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, reveldevil said:

I am disgusted by the prices, but have begrudgingly paid up to see some world class footballers in the flesh.

Do you think Jason Roberts and Jermaine Jenas will sign my autograph book if I ask nicely?

I'd like to know which Man Utd players are world class.

1 hour ago, Abu Derby said:

What's the big deal about the ticket prices? It's the same for a league game against far less attractive opposition. I'm referring to the Fulham game where I collected a ticket for someone in the North stand that cost £35.

There is no difference in price at all if this example is anything to go by. 

Derby fans' Forest-level sense of entitlement kicking in.

3 hours ago, harryram said:

sick and tired of hearing all this moaning especially the comments aimed at Mel, after all the guys put a hell of a lot in. The ticket price needs to be agreed between the two clubs and I bet utd were pushing for closer to £50. 

No it doesn't!!!! Read the FA Cup rules.

Sure they probably talked because its in the interest for all tickets to cost the same but they don't have to agree!!!

As for the people saying its the same cost for a local game - yes, have no issue with this, but its the Season Ticket Holders who are being charged £35 after we've already put our £400 in.

I'm being moved from a good seat (view wise) and having to choose two seats which have lesser views and then pay a lot of money for it. If I wait until the point when all remaining seats become available, I've got to pay an extra £5.

Its just not a great way to treat fans, especially season ticket holders.

And don't use the argument that clubs like Wednesday and Leeds charge high amounts - they're not exactly attracting the fans are they!!!

2 minutes ago, rammieib said:

No it doesn't!!!! Read the FA Cup rules.

Sure they probably talked because its in the interest for all tickets to cost the same but they don't have to agree!!!

As for the people saying its the same cost for a local game - yes, have no issue with this, but its the Season Ticket Holders who are being charged £35 after we've already put our £400 in.

I'm being moved from a good seat (view wise) and having to choose two seats which have lesser views and then pay a lot of money for it. If I wait until the point when all remaining seats become available, I've got to pay an extra £5.

Its just not a great way to treat fans, especially season ticket holders.

And don't use the argument that clubs like Wednesday and Leeds charge high amounts - they're not exactly attracting the fans are they!!!

Far too many exclamation marks in that post for my liking.

£35 is disappointing as I have to move from bang on the half way line to a much worse view. I'd say £35 isn't too unreasonable and if we go up expect £35 to be one of the cheaper away days! 

But as it has been said above, I pay for a category A season ticket and to be moved and still have to pay so much is disappointing. Realise that there isn't really too much the club can do about it though. 

2 minutes ago, RicME85 said:

But its a cup match, your season ticket isnt an entitlement to the same thing for cup games. Could be worse, could be like United ST holders that get forced to buy cup tickets regardless of if they want them

No but how many times do we get told that season ticket holders are the life and blood of the club?

No issue with having to move, but treat us a little better IMO.

Whinge whinge bloody whinge.

Also what's this crap about a 'worse view' which keeps cropping up? Anyone who ever moans about any seat at Derby has never been to Dirty or Wendy - unless they like sitting behind a post, of course.

9 minutes ago, RicME85 said:

http://www.nottinghampost.com/Nottingham-Forest-giving-fans-better-deal-Derby/story-28533579-detail/story.html

:lol:

@eddie yeah agreed, was at Leicester Tigers on Saturday and was in the old stand so had a post in the way

We'll compare gates after the game, are they live on the tellybox so have a ready made excuse for their piss poor crowd?

Archived