Derby v Man Utd Ticket Prices

Srg

League match with two full strength sides, no problem.

Early cup round with potential for mass changes by both sides, for a game that's on the telly, not sure it's worth the £75 it'll cost to go, esp as watching Man U is like watching paint dry and I've just shelled out £100 to go to Fulham 

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, VulcanRam said:

League match with two full strength sides, no problem.

Early cup round with potential for mass changes by both sides, for a game that's on the telly, not sure it's worth the £75 it'll cost to go, esp as watching Man U is like watching paint dry and I've just shelled out £100 to go to Fulham 

I'm in the same boat , it will cost me £76 for me and my two lads for this game. 

Booked my train tickets for Fulham. Add on my tickets for the game + London travel , food and drink

It would add up to an expensive week of football.

10 hours ago, eddie said:

Mel puts £35 million into the club, Derby fans baulk at being asked to put £35 in.

Exactly. C'mon guys. Let's put a bit back. Season tickets are right money and haven't gone up. You get your kid for free on the squad membership scheme 

there are plenty that will pay. Don't worry. Can u just imagine if we play like we know we can and beat them. £35 will be worth it then

12 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

£35 on top of their season ticket money that should say.

I would imagine that equates to a much higher percentage of the average fans wealth going into the club compared to Mel MM's, and do not forget that MM would get a large % of that £35m back if he chose to sell the club.

There might be a parable in this somewhere :ph34r:

We will still sell out, I suspect that many on here who say they will not go, will in fact go. It doesn't seem like an excessive price to me. There is around 1/2 million £ in this for Derby + TV. Do we really expect the club to be fully funded by Mel? Get real boys and girls and play your part.

Hopefully its just the case that they're sending me my ticket free.

that does happen for some early rounds of the cup.

anyone else aware of this?

5 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Hopefully its just the case that they're sending me my ticket free.

that does happen for some early rounds of the cup.

anyone else aware of this?

Um...i think its coming complimentary :-)

2 hours ago, Ashz09 said:

Me my dad and my son was going to go. Seen the price not any more! What a rip off if it's on tv! Not being funny but when you got kids etc and Christmas has just gone how do they expect you to pay for multiple tickets..

Make your dad pay for his own, he's loaded.

9 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

With all this despair about ticket prices, on a brighter note, are we allowed to tw@t United fans who end up in home areas?

Mel's an old school fan so I expect he'll switch the cctv off for this one.

I've never asked for permission before!

9 minutes ago, ossieram said:

I've never asked for permission before!

But how can you tell the real ones from the "yeah I have supported United all my life and been to Old Trafford actually to watch Dennis Irwin's testimonial" 

What's the big deal about the ticket prices? It's the same for a league game against far less attractive opposition. I'm referring to the Fulham game where I collected a ticket for someone in the North stand that cost £35.

There is no difference in price at all if this example is anything to go by. 

Archived