Derby v Man Utd Ticket Prices

Srg

What are we moaning about? 

Sick of fans who constantly encourage Mel to dip his hand in his pocket but can't do the same themselves. We have been SPOILED by generous owners.

As annoying as you might find this pricing, it IS the going rate for football matches against premier league opposition nowadays.

Either pay it and shut up moaning or watch it on the tele, you're not being forced to do anything... 

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, mike93rh said:

it shouldn't matter what level we're playing at, whether we're charged that much away from home, whether we're against a big team, or if there is higher demand for a game...

£35 is scandalous. The poorest get hit hardest and it's simply unacceptable.

It's a real blight on the record of those managing this club. I'm a student commuting back from a different city for every home game (ST holder) and yet I've been priced out of going to what should be an awesome occasion for Derby fans. I'm gutted. I simply can't afford over £40 for a one-off game (including travel).

Magic of the cup my arse.

I spent four years at university both under and post grad... This is the self entitled attitude that really grinds my gears. The club doesn't owe you anything for being loyal.

You have a roof over your head, you have a laptop (an assumption based on university), a season ticket for Derby and the means to travel back. Please explain how you are amongst 'the poorest'? 

You are living away from your parents. Anyone who has ever moved out has had to make sacrifices but you are lucky enough that league matches at Derby are not one of these. So to attack the club for charging the going rate for a match against the biggest team in English football is very short sighted. 

11 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

I spent four years at university both under and post grad... This is the self entitled attitude that really grinds my gears. The club doesn't owe you anything for being loyal.

You have a roof over your head, you have a laptop (an assumption based on university), a season ticket for Derby and the means to travel back. Please explain how you are amongst 'the poorest'? 

You are living away from your parents. Anyone who has ever moved out has had to make sacrifices but you are lucky enough that league matches at Derby are not one of these. So to attack the club for charging the going rate for a match against the biggest team in English football is very short sighted. 

Unfortunately I can only give this one like.

Not going sadly. If its a midweek home game I always miss the first half anyway due to work but I knew that would happen when I bought my ST. Not prepared to pay 35 hard earned quid on 45 minutes, especially if it's on the telly. 

Shame that. Last time Man U came down I missed that cos the kids had chicken pox...and i'd bought me ticket. 

I'm destined not to see them play me thinks.

6 minutes ago, curtains said:

Got my ticket through'  We are Derby ' received it yesterday .

Hope it's a good game. 

Yep, hope we come out fighting and give them a game! 

8 minutes ago, curtains said:

Don't you like Football lol. 

The way we're playing, and the way they're playing, I seriously doubt they'll be much football on display lol.

Hoof to fellaini, lose ball then hoof to Blackman and repeat.

Archived