Benik Afobe

peachmyster

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 04 January 2016 at 21:06, McLovin said:

Promoted teams with pace up front tend to do well because there is more space on the counter attack. Just look at watford with ighalo, Bournemouth with wilson(before his injury). Leicester with Vardy

Physical attributes don't mean much if you haven't got the technical ability, look at Leeds

26 minutes ago, Srg said:

Didn't they just break FFP? Now getting Iturbe and Afobe... Hope they go down and get shafted. 

What/why? Leave them alone.  Can't really understand this Bournemouth thing. They deserved their promotion, and they have players who are performing superbly  (individually and collectively) making them competitive in the Prem.  There instinct is also to attack and be progressive. I would rather they prosper than some of the clubs who have been up there for a while.

18 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

What/why? Leave them alone.  Can't really understand this Bournemouth thing. They deserved their promotion, and they have players who are performing superbly  (individually and collectively) making them competitive in the Prem.  There instinct is also to attack and be progressive. I would rather they prosper than some of the clubs who have been up there for a while.

Because Eddie Howe is a cynical ****. 

I don't care if Bournemouth are doing well, good for them but it's annoying when the media makes them out to be an innocent club and bumlick them. I saw an article today saying that Bournemouth are now a bigger club than Ac Milan. I mean really???? Admittedly the article was from the daily mail.

Archived