Benik Afobe

peachmyster

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2
5 minutes ago, Rampage said:

His brother, Arak N. Afobe is a good player but he is scared of spiders, allegedly.:D

Claustra Afobe - well he plays badly in tight spaces.

Afobe One Canobe - You get the gist by now.

Don't me any of that aggro Afobe, etc etc 

6 hours ago, Strange yearnings said:

Well, I went on Friday to the Brighton v Wolves game. He was absolutely terrible. Hadn't a clue. Too small to win any headers. Was substituted. 

Bruno in the right wing back position on the other hand for Brighton was immense

Too small to win headers? Pretty sure he's about 6 foot! Must be jumping with lead weights in his boots!

8 minutes ago, Chris Mills said:

Too small to win headers? Pretty sure he's about 6 foot! Must be jumping with lead weights in his boots!

Read back in the thread to my reply.  I said he was too small to win headers in that match and then added that he was marked however by Dunk

50 minutes ago, Strange yearnings said:

Read back in the thread to my reply.  I said he was too small to win headers in that match and then added that he was marked however by Dunk

I don't do reading I'm afraid - I normally come on a thread, find the first thing I can disagree with and do so.

7 hours ago, Chris Mills said:

Would love it to be true but with them turning down 10m previously don't see us being able to match or beat that and stay within FFP. 

Hope we manage it though 

Just a thought,but do you not think we would not bid £10m if it broke the limit,Fawaz is NOT our owner,Mel is.

PistoldPete2
4 hours ago, McMuffin said:

Interesting that the wolves fans don't think he's effective playing up front on his own.

Seen quite a few say he's better as a number 10.

No good isolated as a 9 feeding off scraps! (Sounds familiar to Martin!)

I dont know that Martin feeds off scraps. What Martin lacks is pace. Linking with Ince who certainly does have pace doesnt always work that well. Mind you they have 17 goals between them which aint bad really but we do seem still to be to lacking something up front.

Archived