Benik Afobe

peachmyster

45 minutes ago, TheDeadlySaul said:

I'll give £10 to charity if we sign this player in January. 

Considering that Wolves rejected £10m for him from Norwich in the summer then why would they sell him to someone in the same league in January? It just another Alan Nixon big signing boIlocks. 

I think that's what Charity used to charge.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Nice one. If there was anything remotely in it he would have written an article on it.

No chance.

19 hours ago,  Bris Vegas said: 

I've been told some pretty interesting news about a striker, though it's still in the development stage.

We've been linked with him before, and he has been described as a 'promotion-guarantee' by a fan of his former club if we manage to get him. 

Maybe he is just pulling names out the air to get people following him.....looks like he is not the only one.......

PistoldPete2
6 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

I've been told some pretty interesting news about a striker, though it's still in the development stage.

We've been linked with him before, and he has been described as a 'promotion-guarantee' by a fan of his former club if we manage to get him. 

Maybe he is just pulling names out the air to get people following him.....looks like he is not the only one.......

Well McCormack was certainly linked before... Although he didn't guarantee promotion for Leeds or Fulham 

6 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Well McCormack was certainly linked before... Although he didn't guarantee promotion for Leeds or Fulham 

I'm sticking with Austin coming from my source of a source....although interest from other prem clubs may scupper it.

id actually prefer McCormack, cracking player.

25 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

I don't think I pulled any names out of the hat. Also you gain no credibility by throwing out hundreds of rumours in the hope that one or two lands - anyone can do that.

When it becomes a little more concrete, that's when you'll hear things.

4 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

I don't think I pulled any names out of the hat. Also you gain no credibility by throwing out hundreds of rumours in the hope that one or two lands - anyone can do that.

Was it you who said we are only after a LB and striker this window?

3 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

Was it you who said we are only after a LB and striker this window?

I said that we were focussed on bringing in a LB and striker, not that they were the only two positions we are after. If a good opportunity arises, I doubt we would pass it up.

1 hour ago, WorksopRam said:

Shots fired. 

Oh come off it. He's decent cover if Shacks or Keogh is injured, and can cover at full back.

;)

39 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Nixon's made a career out of it.

50 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

I still appreciate you breaking the news about Johnson on transfer deadline day. I will wait excitedly to see who it is we are linked with.

it has got to be Rhodes or Austin, let's see which one it is.  I expect Austin if prem interest could scupper it. 

Archived